Is the Among Us crossplay not working for you? Then we can help you out with this issue. It is not uncommon for the game to display annoying server issues. Sudden influxes of players have overwhelmed its servers several times before. This is a leading cause of matchmaking and crossplay-related issues in Among Us. The developers are constantly working to strengthen the game’s servers for better performance. But till then, you can try some of the fixes mentioned in this article to keep playing the game. Stick with us till the end of the article for all the information.
Among Us is an online multiplayer game that has taken the internet by storm since the pandemic happened. Players are thrown in a map with one imposter amongst them. The goal is to complete the tasks and find out the killer (Imposter) while watching your backs. The most fun part of the game is the emergency meeting option. Here, you can initiate a vote to kick out the suspected imposter. It all comes down to teamwork and how well you can judge other people. It is always hilarious to boot out someone innocent and watch them float off in the space. Among Us allows you to join the game with players from different platforms. But this crossplay feature bugs out sometimes. In this article, we will help you to fix this issue.
Among Us crossplay not working: Fixes & Workarounds.
There might be several factors behind the crossplay feature not working. We have mentioned the most probable ones that might be causing the issue. We recommend you follow the instructions carefully and try all the steps that are mentioned below.
1) The first step is to check your internet connection. Make sure that your internet isn’t fluctuating. This obstructs the game from connecting to the servers.
2) Make sure that you are entering the correct room code. If you or your friend have misspelled the code then you won’t be able to join the room together.
3) Check that the server you’re trying to join isn’t full. If the server is at full capacity then the game won’t allow you to join.
4) Restart your game and as your friend to do the same. Sometimes doing this helps to resolve the issue.
5) If you are on an Android device, clear the game’s cache. Press and hold the game’s icon and then click on the App info option. Now go to Storage Usage and then press the Clear Cache option.
6) If nothing else works, then you should try reinstalling the game.
If none of the above works, it’s most probably a server issue and the developers have disabled crossplay to conduct maintenance. Try again after a few hours. So, these are some methods that you can try to fix the Among Us crossplay not working issue. We hope that you found this article helpful. You can also check our article on How to fix the Among Us matchmaking not working issue. Stay tuned to Android Gram for more news and updates. Happy Gaming!