Languages involve emotions. Peeps prefer entertainment in the language of comfort. Video games, nowadays, include multiple audio languages to make the experience even more enjoyable. However, it is not possible to include every single language of the world. Back 4 Blood is available to play on PC and consoles. Along with the special editions, the devs have also released additional audio language packs for the game. This will let you play the game with the audio of your choice. Read this article to know how to change the audio language of Back 4 Blood on PS5.
Back 4 Blood is supported in both PS4 and PS5. However, some features may be different in either. But, you will be able to access the same number of audio languages on both. The list of available audio languages is quite small. You can enjoy the dialogues in English, French (France), German, Italian, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish, Spanish (Mexico) currently. The devs may add more languages in the future, but there’s no confirmation for the same. You can change the interface or subtitle languages too from in-game settings. Keep reading to know the process to change the audio language of Back 4 Blood.
How to change the audio language of Back 4 Blood on PS5?
As mentioned earlier, you can choose between the seven audio languages available: English, French (France), German, Italian, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish, Spanish (Mexico). However, you will have to download the necessary audio language pack to access a language. Follow the below steps to change the audio language of Back 4 Blood on PS5:
1) Open the Games home screen on your PS5.
2) Navigate to the Game Library (scroll to the right) and find Back 4 Blood in the list of installed games.
3) Highlight the game.
4) Press the Options button on your Dualsense controller and select Manage Game Content.
5) You will be able to see the available audio languages for Back 4 Blood. Download the languages you want by clicking on the download arrow icon next to the language.
6) Finally, you can change the audio language in-game. Open the in-game settings and navigate to the Audio Tab. Under Dialogue Language, select your preferred language.
That’s it. You can now experience Back 4 Blood’s audio in your preferred language on PS5. Hope this tutorial helped! For more articles on Back 4 Blood and other video games, stay tuned to Androidgram.