Trying Super People out for the first time now? We have got some great beginner-friendly tips and tricks for you! Combine your Battle Royale skills with these top twenty tips and tricks to win every Super People match you play.
As you may already know, Super People is a shooter video game of the popular Battle Royale genre. Things will get pretty intensive in there! However, the game is not a hardcore battle royale per se. You will see elements of role-playing too. Players will take up the role of a super-soldier with unique skills and powers. At the beginning of each game, you will be assigned a random role that you can change using gold coins (in-game currency). Along with this, you will also have access to the interesting crafting system that lets you create or upgrade in-game items. The ideas of super-soldier classes and a crafting system are far from what an original battle royale game is. However, this is exactly what the developers had planned for Super People: a revolutionary Battle Royale.
Super People features all the fan-favorite guns like SCAR-L, UZI, SKS, M416, and many more. However, you may find their name modifications a bit funny. All of them have an adjective before their names – interesting, huh? In Super People, you can choose classes depending on your strengths. You may like wielding an SMG or a Sniper – it depends on whether you like to savor it or kill them with one shot. While you find the perfect class for yourself, we will help you get started with the best tips and tricks for Super People.
Best Tips & Tricks for Super People game that you should know
1) You can perform longer air walks by pressing the “Space Bar” key continuously. This can help you increase air walk duration and also help you perform actions like ledge climbing in trickier spots.
2) Make sure you know the characteristics of the map you are playing – read the map description from the lobby screen and choose your classes accordingly.
3) Caught in an oncoming ice-storm from a high location? Look for a gold eagle statue. Go near the status and press the “F” key to safely parachute from there to ground level.
4) Upgrading your backpack doesn’t only boost its capacity, but Rare and Heroic backpacks are also capable of reducing damage caused to you.
5) If your backpack is overloaded, check for materials you don’t need. You can get rid of items not required for crafting – they will be indicated by a yellow marker by the material’s icon.
6) If your armor or helmet has taken full damage, they can be restored through degradation. Heroic armor will automatically restore damage as time passes.
7) You cannot craft items once your car goes beyond 45 km/hr.
8) You can communicate with teammates without the mic – use ping menus. Long press the mouse wheel to open the ping menu and mark your destination, wonder cases, enemies, and more. Press the mouse wheel and CTRL key to open the messages menu. Double-clicking the mouse wheel will let you mark enemies quickly.
9) If you need specific materials for crafting an item, try using the Material Search icon. You can collect all the available items by looking at the mini-map.
10) You can shoot down a helicopter carrying supply crates to get the supply crate at your location – it’s not simple.
11) The level of items in Supply Crates becomes increasingly higher as the game progresses.
12) Using tactical nukes or teleporting becomes easier if you mark the location with a smart ping before.
13) No weapons? You can instantly knock an enemy with a jump punch on his head.
14) Movement speed increases when your booster gauge is above 60%.
15) Looking for super capsules? You will find more of them in/near the Medical Center.
16) You will need Gold Bars to craft Heroic items. Collect as many as possible.
17) You can hold your breath while ADS by pressing the Shift key. This will reduce shaking while ADS momentarily.
18) When you teleport to another place, you will land facing the same direction. So, calculate your direction before teleporting so that you can defeat your enemy facing in his direction.
19) Playing the Seeker or Nuclear class? You can spot enemies on the map through Seeker’s [Hostiles Detected] or Nuclear’s [Spatial Awareness] skill.
20) Look for hidden tunnels around Orb Island. You can break down the wooden boards that block them by shooting at them.