If you love third-person shooter games but can’t choose between them and role-playing games, you play a game like Black Desert Online. Unlike usual massively multiplayer online role-playing games, Black Desert requires you to aim manually at enemies. This increases the feel and difficulty of a shooter game. Hard-core gamers would love that. Apart from this, the game also requires you to give free movement and is filled with action from start till the end. The game also offers players housing, fishing, farming, and trading along with massive player versus player combat. After all, it is based on the rivalry between two countries.
Facing the error code 29 while launching the game? Read this article to fix it.
Black Desert Online: Error Code 29
It is predicted that the error code is happening due to the recent incorporation of the easy anti-cheat in Black Desert Online. Of course, it was done keeping players’ experience in mind but errors happen when anti-cheat cannot start properly with the game.
If your game is not launching because of error code 29, you can try to follow these steps to make Black Desert Online work.
- Go to the Task Manager by right-clicking on the status bar and clicking on Task Manager.
- Select Services from the top bar.
- Look for Easy Anti-Cheat on the service list.
- Once located, you will see that the Easy Anti-Cheat process is not running and is stopped.
- If you right-click on the same, you won’t be able to start the Easy Anti-Cheat process as well.
- Next, right-click on Easy Anti-Cheat and click on Open Services.
- Again, look for Easy Anti-Cheat on the list.
- Right-click on it and click on Start.
- The Task Manager will attempt to start the Easy Anti-Cheat but will fail and show a message.
- You can then close the task manager.
- Restart your PC.
- Re-launch the game. Your game should launch smoothly now!
If following the above procedure doesn’t help, please re-install the game and see whether it throws the same error. If it still doesn’t work, visit Black Desert Online’s support page and report the issue. You can also report a bug from the game launcher.