Blasphemous 2 is a follow-up sequel to the action-adventure platformer Blasphemous. This is a 2D game that features vertical and horizontal movement where you make your way through hordes of enemies and bosses. This adventure puts you into a new world than the original game with similar elements but a different story. While the gameplay and other elements are the same, you get to explore a different and gothic world with various abilities.
Blasphemous 2 makes you work hard to unlock new abilities and powers in the game. In order to unlock the Air Dash ability, you need not only previous abilities but also weapons and skills. The game really decides to test you before allowing you to get and use a new power. In this article, we are going to go over how to get this Air Dash ability in Blasphemous 2. So, if you are looking for more details on the same, consider reading this guide until the end.
Blasphemous 2 Air Dash: How To get & unlock?
The Air Dash as the name implies, is a dash move that you can perform when you are mid-air. This propels you forward, and you cover a greater distance than with a simple running jump. To get to this ability, you will have to meet a few requirements beforehand since it is hidden in a location that cannot be accessed naturally. You will need to have the following unlocked to get this ability:
- All three starting weapons: the Veredicto, Ruego Al Alba, and Sarimiento & Centella.
- Next, you must have the Double Jump Skill unlocked. If you want to know how to get this ability, here’s a detailed guide on the same.
With these two requirements met, you are ready to start your journey toward unlocking the Air Dash ability in the game.
How to get it?
This ability can be found in the Crown of Towers area. In order to get to the exact spot where the air dash ability can be found, follow these steps:
- Head to the Crown of Towers and explore. You will be able to see bifrost-like bridges in the Chapel of the Five Doves area.
- Cross these bridges and head towards the Basilica of Absent Faces. These bridges are new to the story since there will be a cutscene in the Crown of Towers area when you explore around. This is pivotal to gaining the ability.
- After you cross this area, you will enter the northeast corner of the Crown of Towers area. Now, you will need to find a room. On the lower right of this path, there will be a diversion. Take that diversion and head towards the left. This will lead you to a room with a statue. This statue is the source from which you will get the ability.
- Once you find the statue, interact with it, and you will receive the Mercy of the Wind. This is the Air Dash ability.
The directions to this place can be tricky since there are no landmarks in this game. You will have to use the map and cues from locations you have already visited to get to this room.
What does it do?
This air dash ability is called ‘Mercy of the Wind’. It is a very useful ability to make longer jumps or to get out of a situation quickly. Since this can be bundled with the double jump, it gives you more platforming options and makes you far more maneuverable than before. With this ability unlocked, you will be able to reach certain areas of the in-game world that weren’t accessible via usual means.
With that said, we hope you find this guide informative. If you found this article helpful and would like to read more such content, make sure to visit Android Gram daily.