Imagine you are excited to play a game and the first thing you get when you try to open it is a white screen. This is a nightmare for many gamers around the world. Unfortunately, Bleach: Brave Souls players are also facing this error. Bleach: Brave Souls is a very famous anime game developed and published by KLabGames. It is available on a variety of platforms like Android, iOS, Microsoft Windows, and PlayStation 4. However, Windows users are getting a White Screen Error in the game every time they try to open it. This issue is quite concerning since it restricts players from accessing the game. Therefore, we have shared the best fixes and workarounds to eliminate the White Screen Error in Bleach Brave Souls, so that you can enjoy it without any further issues.
Bleach: Brave Souls White Screen Error: Fixes & Workarounds
These are the following fixes you can try to solve the White Screen Error easily:
1) Restart the system: The first thing you can do is restart the system. Restarting the system helps in eliminating any error that might have temporarily crept into the system. Therefore, you can turn off your system and turn it on again to sort out such issues.
2) Delete the current user file from the registry: For this, press the Windows keys and the “R” key together to open the Run box. After that, type “Regedit” and press enter to open the Registry Editor. Now, search for the “HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\KLab\BleachBraveSouls” directory and delete it. After this, launch the game.
3) Update your graphics card drivers: You can also update the graphics card drivers of your system to ensure that the issue is not related to it. Having the latest GPU drivers can fix most issues in the game.
4) Verify the integrity of files in Steam: You can also try to verify the integrity of files of Bleach: Brave Souls in Steam. You can do this by going to Steam’s library. From here, find Bleach: Brave Souls and open its Properties by right-clicking on it. Now, under the Local Files tab, select the option- “Verify integrity of files…”.
5) Exclude the Bleach: Brave Souls folder from Windows Defender: Go to Windows Security and from here, open the “Virus & threat protection settings”. Under this, open “Manage settings” and scroll down to the “Exclusions” section. After this, select the “Add an exclusion” option. Now, head to the game directory, and ensure to add this path to the exclusion list. If that doesn’t work, then consider disabling Windows Defender when launching the game.
By following these steps, the error should be fixed. Also, do not forget to visit Androidgram for the latest updates in the world of tech and gaming.