Struggling with Bloodhunt matchmaking not working issue? Then you, my friend, have come to the right place. Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt has been out for a while and is still acing matchmaking issues. Folks reportedly have to wait for a long time to enter a match. Some players even had to wait for half an hour to simply find a match. This is incredibly frustrating and needs to be fixed permanently. But in the meantime, you can follow our article to resolve the Bloodhunt matchmaking not working issue. Stick with us till the end for the solution.
Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt, simply known as Bloodhunt is a free-to-play battle royale video game. You get to play as a vampire prowling through the streets and killing the enemies. Similar to other battle royale games, the goal is to be the last man standing. You can use the guns and your skills to eliminate the opponents and secure the victory. Bloodhunt is also a part of a bigger series and the tabletop game. The series has been very popular even before its release for PS5 and Windows PC. It already has a decent player base but seems to be struggling with the influx of players.
Bloodhunt matchmaking not working: Fixes & Workarounds.
According to most reports, the game’s servers are causing matchmaking issues. The developers didn’t anticipate the influx in players, and hence the servers aren’t able to keep up. On top of that, Bloodhunt allows crossplay between PS5 and PC so the user load is even bigger. Also, the game is relatively new and has a small player base. This will change once Bloodhunt gets more popular and as more folks decide to play the game. But, for now, let us proceed with the main problem.
1) Restart your PC. This will free up the system memory and resolve random glitches.
2) Try switching your servers. Some Reddit folks have suggested that the Belgian and the New York servers work best.
3) If you are trying to match up in a solo lobby, then try switching to a duo or group queue.
4) Make sure that Bloodhunt’s serves are up and running.
5) Download any pending game updates. It is important to keep your game up to date.
6) If you are on a console, then enable crossplay. This will expand your matchmaking pool and decrease the timer.
We hope that these fixes and workarounds help you out. The developers have also said that the matchmaking issue will be resolved once more players decide to join the game. Till then, keep trying and be patient. Also, you can check out our other article on How to fix the Among Us matchmaking not working issue. Stay tuned to Android Gram, and happy gaming.