Dave the Diver is a single-player RPG game. This game has you working on two fronts: one during the day and one at night. During the daytime, you are a fisherman and an explorer looking through the deep seas, and at night, you are the manager of a sushi restaurant. It is marked by an interesting art style, and its reviews thus far have been overwhelmingly positive. In this game, there are various fish and other sea creatures you can catch and use. Some of these creatures will be useful as food in the sushi restaurant, while some more exotic creatures can be used to earn some extra money.
Seahorses in this game cannot be used for food. They are considered exotic fishes/creatures so they can be used to earn money instead of being used to cook various recipes. Anyway, to earn money via Seashorses, first you must catch them. In this article, we are going to be taking a look at exactly how to catch a seahorse in Dave the Diver.
Dave the Diver Seahorses: How to catch them?
In order to catch the Seahorses, you have to visit the area where they generally appear. In this game, the most common location to find them is near the Sea People Village. Once you swim your way across this area with some bug nets (very necessary), you can deploy one to catch them. Once caught, they will appear in your inventory, and you can now use them to generate money for yourself. You have the option of catching multiple seahorses and using them all for races and other events in-game.
One of the best ways to use Seahorses to get money fast is to register them in the Game Parlor and use them for races. In order to do this, follow these steps:
- Head to the Game parlor. This is located inside the Sea People Village.
- Once you visit the parlor, speak to the NPC (Yami) found on the left side of the room.
- You will see many options here, but make sure you choose the Register option.
- You can then select any of the available seahorses you caught and hire them. Hire the seahorse you want to use for races. After this, head back to the previous menu, and there will be a Race option now.
- Select the type of race you want to participate in. Once ready, click on race type, and your seahorse.
- Cheer for the seahorse during the race, as this is important for them to win.
- Once it wins the race, you will receive trophies as well as earn money.
Doing this will earn you a lot of money in the game. Since these are exotic pets/creatures, they can only be used for such purposes and not for sushi. In order to maximize your revenue, keep repeating this process for races, and eventually you will have many trophies and money. With that said, we hope this article was able to help you find and catch a Seahorse in Dave the Diver. For more articles just like this every day on Dave the Diver and other games, keep visiting Android Gram.