DOOM Eternal is a game worth buying. It transports you to the world of demons in First-Person Perspective with eye-catchy graphics and immersive sound effects. Slash through hundreds of enemies and be rewarded for your speed and dedication. Shooter games usually do not have much of a story. However, DOOM eternal has not neglected that part. With intensive storytelling, you will have a reason for pretty much every action you perform in this game. It gives you the complete feel of a video game with the satisfaction of killing your enemies.
DOOM Eternal Update 6: Loads of new features
A huge update of DOOM Eternal brings to you the best of the shooter world. We have listed the new updations included with this patch.
- Three new graphic modes, including ray tracing and 4K at 60 FPS.
- A new brilliant Ballista gun skin as a free login reward. Equip the Ray Tracer today!
- A new battle mode arena: Corrosion
- A free new master level: Taras Nabad
- Many bugs fixed.
- And many more improvements.
Taras Nabad is the all-new free-to-play master level in DOOM Eternal. There lies a story behind this. Taras Nabad is a city previously attacked by demons and is now under them. As the Demon Slayer, you have to fight the demonic pact and free the city of all demonic invasions.
- Classic Mode is the most basic mode where the player goes in the battle with just a Combat Shotgun. To survive, the player has to find other weapons and defeat the demons.
- Extra-Life Difficulty is a mode where the player gets several extra lives before permadeath. If you are training for the Ultra Nightmare mode, this is the mode for you. Be ready to fight the battle of your lives until they remain.
- Ultra Nightmare takes you to the ultimate difficulty level: you get just one chance! A chance to prove your valor and skills. No extra lives and no second chances!
This mode brings the players a new experience of DOOM Eternal. With a completely different environment and gameplay from the base campaign, this mode is bound to keep players on edge. If you like a daunting but fun video game, DOOM Eternal is for you.
Battlemode Arena: Corrosion
Corrosion is an old and forgotten fortress, now ravaged by demons. Players start the battle from the outer areas of the map and then slowly ambush their way into the catacombs. The Courtyard is the final stage of the map, which sports plenty of cover and mobility options for the players. Get ready for a madly satisfying clash mode between the enemies and the Demon Slayer; that’s you.
- Bandwidth utilization optimizations to help mitigate game-related server hitches
- We are hopeful for best case scenario network performance previous to Update 6 to feel like worst case scenario network performance in Update 6
Added jump pad cooldowns to specific groups of jump pads that could be exploited through constant use in Forsaken, Penance and Celestial
Increased teleporter cooldown to from 10 sec to 15 sec
We hope we were able to provide all the information you needed about the all-new DOOM Eternal Update. What’s stopping you now? Get the game and experience the DOOM or WIN yourselves!