Grinding alone is always fun, unless the game itself is multiplayer. Exoprimal offers a diverse playstyle where you will use your knowledge and technology to fight against hordes of dinosaurs. It demonstrates these beasts as otherworldly creatures, and if you truly want to experience what this game has to offer, playing with other players becomes a necessity. Well, why don’t you just invite your friend already instead of playing with randoms?
Since Exoprimal is a multiplayer game, it’s common knowledge that you will be able to play with your friends. And, if you didn’t already know, the game doesn’t let you play solo, as you will be grouped in a team of 5. So, instead of playing with randoms, why not invite your friends?
Exoprimal: How to invite & play with Friends on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One & Xbox Series X/S
Exoprimal is available on multiple platforms, and it does support cross-platform matchmaking. However, what it doesn’t support is cross-platform party creation. This means that although you can get matched up against players from different devices, you won’t be able to form a party with players from different devices. It may sound bad, but it’s a good step toward a fair-play scenario. Well, facts aside, here are detailed instructions on how to play Exoprimal with your friends.
PlayStation 4 and 5
PS4 and PS5 players can play together, which kind of counts as passive cross-platform play. Well, here’s what you need to do to invite a friend in the game on your PS console:
- The first thing you need is a Capcom account that is signed into Exoprimal itself.
- Now, players on either console should press the PS button on their controllers.
- Choose the party menu and use the Invite to Game option.
- Now, enter the name of your friend’s profile and press Invite.
Similar to the PlayStation, you can also play Exoprimal with your Xbox friends if you have an Xbox console. The basic requirement is still the same: a Capcom account that is connected to Exoprimal, and here are the rest of the steps:
- Press the Xbox menu button on your controller, and it’ll open the menu as usual.
- Now, from the game overlay or menu, go to the friend’s tab and select the friend you want to invite.
- Click on the Invite button; if your friend is online, it shows a green icon, so you know he or she can join right away.
Steam or PC
Inviting friends in Exoprimal is much easier on Steam than on any other platform. Here’s how to do so:
- First, make sure that the player you want to invite is added to your Steam Friend list.
- Next, while in-game, press Shift+TAB on your keyboard.
- Now, you will be able to see the Steam overlay.
- Next, go to the Friends menu and invite whoever you like.
- To invite them, just press Invite after clicking your friend’s name or icon.
Anyway, now you know how to invite friends in Exoprimal on PC, PS, and Xbox. Follow Android Gram for more interesting guides like this.