F1 TV is an online streaming service of Formula1, providing official content to its users. You can access live streaming of races, race replays, exclusive behind-the-scenes footage, interviews, and more. F1 TV supports a variety of devices, including Roku, Android, and iOS platforms. You can even access an in-depth analysis of every official race. As you can see, the app is great for Formula1 fans. And there’s no doubt that the service offers hours of intriguing Formula1 content that’s worth purchasing a subscription for. However, if a paid subscription service like F1 TV doesn’t work properly or crashes several times, it could get really frustrating for users. On top of that, the ‘F1 TV app keeps crashing’ issue could stop users from watching their favorite Formula1 content. If the F1 TV app is crashing on your device repeatedly, this article’s for you!
How to fix the F1 TV app crashing problem?
Unable to watch your favorite Formula1 content? Is F1 TV repeatedly crashing for you? We can understand how annoying this can be. But online streaming services like F1 TV are prone to bugs that cause the app to malfunction. This may happen after an update or during popular racing events when a large number of users are trying to use the app. If the app is crashing due to a server outage or bottleneck, there’s nothing you can do except keep restarting the app. If the app’s crashing for you on a normal day, here’s what you can try:
1) Restart your device: This seems to be the most common workaround for crashing issues in apps like F1 TV.
2) Try logging out and logging back into your F1 TV account: Hit the log out option in your F1 TV app and restart your device. Now, open the F1 TV app and check whether the issue persists.
3) Update the F1 TV app: If you have kept an update to the F1 TV app pending, make sure you complete it now. Pending updates can often be the cause behind your app crashing multiple times. Along with this, make sure that you have updated your device’s OS too.
4) Clear the F1 TV app cache: Clearing the app cache often helps solve issues like ‘F1 TV app keeps crashing’.
5) Reinstall the app: If nothing seems to work, consider reinstalling the F1 TV app. This should fix the F1 TV app crashing issue.
If none of the above seems to fix the problem, make sure that your network connection is stable and that no other apps are running in the background. It could also be a server bottleneck or outage, as mentioned before. In such a case, you’ll have to wait until the developers fix the issue. Until then, you can try using F1 TV’s web client instead.