Struggling with FIFA 22 Ultimate Team experiencing a high volume of server traffic error? Then you, my friend, need to read the complete article. A lot of players have been unable to play this specific game mode in FIFA 22. This has caused a lot of frustration among the player base. So, if you too are wondering if EA released any official fixes yet, then continue reading the article. In this article, we will tell you if there is an official fix for the FIFA 22 Ultimate Team experiencing a high volume of server traffic error. So, stick with us till the very end.
FIFA 22 is one of the most popular video games on the market. The popularity of the actual sport also plays a big part in the game being this hit. FIFA 22 is actually the 29th installment in the series. The football simulator has various game modes that allow you to experience the thrill of the sport in multiple ways. The Ultimate Team mode is quite popular among the players. This mode allows you to play online battles with other real players. But, a lot of players have been getting the Ultimate Team experiencing a high volume of server traffic error. Although the team is currently investigating this issue, there is no information on when an update will be released.
FIFA 22 Ultimate Team experiencing a high volume of server traffic error troubling players: Is there any fix yet?
Unfortunately, there does not seem to be an official fix from the developers as of yet. The players have flooded the FIFA 22 forums with complaints regarding this error but there is no definitive answer so far. Below, we have mentioned some methods that might help fix this issue. So, let us begin.
1) Check your internet connection. We recommend using an ethernet cable over a wireless connection when playing games.
2) Make sure that FIFA 22’s servers are up and running. To do this, you can either visit EA’s official website or check their Twitter page for more information.
3) Next, you should power cycle your networking devices. To do this, disconnect your devices from the internet and your router and modem. Now, turn the devices off and wait for a few minutes. After this, turn the devices on and connect them to the internet.
4) Make sure that your game is up to date.
5) Make sure that your Firewall or Antivirus is not blocking any of the game files.
So, these were some methods that might help to fix the FIFA 22 Ultimate Team experiencing a high volume of server traffic error. We hope that EA releases an official fix soon. Till then, stay tuned to Android Gram, and happy gaming.