Genshin Impact is one of the most famous action-role-playing games available on PS4. Developed and published by miHoYo, the game continues to be the most-played title of the role-playing genre on PS4. One of the biggest reasons is that you can play it in both single-player and multiplayer modes. However, many players are facing the Genshin Impact stuck on the loading screen error on PS4 lately and aren’t aware of how to fix it. Therefore, having a list of solutions that can get you over this problem can make the Genshin experience smoother. So, make sure to read till the end.
Genshin Impact stuck on the loading screen on PS4: How to fix it?
These are the steps that you can take to solve the loading screen issue of the game on your console. However, you’ll still have to wait for an official hotfix to get rid of the problem once and for all. Until then, go through every single step and see which one works the best for you.
1) Restart the game: The first step that you need to take is to restart the game. This will solve any temporary issue that you might be facing due to a bug or glitch in your game.
2) Restart your PS4: You can also restart your PS4 by switching it off and then switching it on again. Make sure to unplug/plug it from the power source as well.
3) Check your controller: Make sure that your controller is properly connected to the PS4. Sometimes, a faulty controller connection can also create unnecessary problems in the game.
4) Check your network connection: Make sure that your PS4 is connected to a stable internet connection. You can also try running other games that require an internet connection to work and see if they are suffering from the same problem or not.
5) Clean your vents: Make sure that the vents of your PS4 are clean and dust-free. If not, then clean the vents of your PS4 and try running the game again. It might be due to overheating issues that the game isn’t loading on your console. so clearing the vents can be very helpful in this case.
6) Rebuild your database: Enter the safe mode on your PS4. If you don’t know how to enter the safe mode, you can follow the official steps by clicking here. Once you enter the safe mode, you will see an option that says “Rebuild Database”. Select that option by pressing the X button on your controller and then try to open the game again.
7) Check the PSN servers: Make sure that the PSN servers are working properly. You can verify the PSN server status by clicking here. If the servers are down, try again after some time.
8) Reinstall game: If none of the methods work, then consider reinstalling the game. After a fresh install, the issue might be fixed.
By following these steps, you might be able to enjoy playing Genshin Impact on your PS4. Also, you can contact the official support team for further help if the problem persists. On this note, we hope that we were able to solve the loading screen problem while playing Genshin Impact on your PS4. Moreover, do not forget to visit Androidgram for the latest updates in the world of tech and gaming.