Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint is a third-person shooter game. It does offer an optional first-person view while aiming weapons, but other than that, the game is played entirely from the third-person perspective. In games like these, perspective matters a ton. In TPP, you can see a lot of things around you at once, giving you better spatial awareness. However, it can be argued that the first-person perspective is more realistic and, thus, more immersive. Since Ubisoft did not provide the option to switch to a first-person perspective in the game, mods were made for this purpose. But how exactly do you get and install the first-person mod in Ghost Recon Breakpoint? If you are wondering the same, consider reading this guide until the end.
Mods are a fun way to bring new content to a game or improve upon existing mechanics. There are over 400 mods available to download for Ghost Recon Breakpoint on Nexus Mods. One of these is the First Person View mod. This mod was released recently, so it is still a little buggy. But it’s still worth a try.
Ghost Recon Breakpoint First Person mod: How to get & install it?
This mod requires Cheat Engine to work. The creator has explicitly stated they will not be creating an exe file version for this. Also, this mod only works with the DirectX11 version of Ghost Recon Breakpoint, and not with the Vulkan version. Read on below to find out how to get and install it.
- First, download the mod file via this link. Next, extract the contents.
- After this, you need to install Cheat Engine.
- Once Cheat Engine is installed, head over to the extracted mod folder location and open the downloaded ‘.ct‘ mod file using Cheat Engine.
- In the window that pops up, go to Edit > Settings > General Settings, enable the checkbox labeled ‘Even autoattach when another process has already been selected’, and hit OK.
- After this, launch the game using DirectX11. You should be able to see the process window of the mod filled with the game’s executable filename, which indicates the script has attached itself to the game successfully.
- When in-game, press ‘Ctrl’+’Shift’+’0‘ to toggle the first-person perspective. If it looks weird (for example, you can see your characters’ eyeballs or teeth), aim your gun and toggle ADS twice to fix it.
These are the steps that you need to follow to apply the first-person mod in Ghost Recon Breakpoint. Once the mod is installed, you can use the Numpad +/- keybinds to adjust the in-game FOV too.
Well, keep in mind that this mod is not affiliated with Ubisoft in any way. Due to this, there are high chances of encountering bugs and issues after installing this mod. Anyway, considering the gameplay enhancement it offers, these small hiccups can be ignored. Anyway, we hope you find this guide informative. For more such content, make sure to check out Android Gram daily. Also read: Ghost Recon Breakpoint Error Infinity 00000: How to fix it?