Love photography? Want to try your hands at vlogging? The GoPro Hero 9 is a Streaming Action Camera that helps photographers and vloggers capture photos and videos even underwater. The GoPro Hero 9 is one of the most popular and desirable cameras ever since its launch. Photographers, travel bloggers, and vloggers call it their first choice when it comes to picking their photography gear. The GoPro Hero 9 is an excellent choice for those who love to capture their adventures and share them with the world.
However, instead of its features and quality, people talk about the product these days due to the GoPro Hero 9 app connectivity issues. Several vloggers are complaining that they are unable to connect their camera to the app. As a result, they are facing difficulty using the various features of the Streaming Action Camera. Users who need to regularly update their posts or who feel comfortable using the app are looking for fixes and workarounds to end this issue so here we are with the most awaited and the simplest workarounds for fixing the GoPro Hero 9 app connectivity issues.
Try these steps if you are unable to connect your GoPro Hero 9 to the app
Here are some easy yet effective fixes you can try to fix the GoPro Hero 9 app connectivity issues. These are tried and tested and we are sure, they will help resolve your problems.
- If you are facing app connectivity issues then your first step should be restarting your mobile. Press and hold the Power Button of your phone for a few seconds and choose the Restart option. Or choose the Power Off option and restart your phone after the device turns off.
- Turn your phone’s or device’s Wi-Fi/Bluetooth On/Off and head straight to step 3.
- Remove the Hero 9 app from your phone’s Wi-Fi and Bluetooth lists of previously paired devices.
- Remove the GoPro 9 camera entry– android users can do so by opening the GoPro App and pressing and holding the camera image and then selecting the entry deletion option. iOS users on the other hand can open the GoPro app and tap on the pencil icon on the camera menu’s top left corner and then tap the Red X option.
- Clear the GoPro app’s cache on your phone.
- You should also try closing the app and reopening it. See if this works.
- After following the 6 steps mentioned above, open the GoPro camera and turn the Wi-Fi off, and then on and restart the camera.
- After you restart the Hero 9 camera, put it in the pairing mode.
- Open your GoPro app again and follow the instructions on the screen to pair the camera with the mobile.
These are the simplest troubleshooting steps that will most likely resolve your GoPro Hero 9 app connectivity issues. For reconnecting in the future, all you need to do is ensure that your camera’s Wi-Fi is on. You can also go through our article on Oculus Quest 2 not casting on phone: Fixes and Workarounds.