Do you wish to change the language in Dying Light 2 but don’t know how to? No need to look any further. You, my friend, have arrived at the right article. The default language in Dying Light 2 Stay Human is English. But, the game’s player base is not restricted to native English speakers. Fortunately, the game offers several language options to its players. All you have to do is select the language you want to play the game in. In this article, we will help you to change language in Dying Light 2 Stay Human.
Dying Light 2 is the sequel to the 2015 zombie, horror-survivor video game, Dying Light. Created and published by Techland, Dying Light 2 follows the story of the world 20 years after the incidents of the first game. Fans of Dying light had been dying [no pun intended] for the release of the second installment. Players were overjoyed when the game finally hit the stores in 2022. Amidst all the queries and bugs, some players are curious about the different languages available in the game. It’s only natural that people prefer to play a game in their native language. Dying Light 2 Stay Human has a variety of languages for you to select. Stick with us till the end to know how you can change the language in the game.
How to change language in Dying Light 2 Stay human?
There are two ways you can change the language in Dying Light 2 Stay Human. We have mentioned both the steps for you to try. The first method changes the language through Steam, whereas the second method requires you to dig into some game files. You can use any method that you see fit. But beware that the Steam method will require you to download the additional voice pack and will increase the overall game size on your PC. So, keeping all these things in mind, let us proceed.
1) Open Steam and head over to Library.
2) Locate Dying Light 2 Stay Human and right-click on it.
3) Next, click on Properties and head over to the new window.
4) Click on the Language tab and press the drop-down menu.
5) This will show you all the available languages that you can choose from. Click on your desired language and the game will get a short update.
6) Next time you open Dying Light 2, your selected language will be applied.
7) If this step did not work, then first make sure that your desired language is selected in the in-game settings as well.
Other manual methods-
1) Go to the Dying Light 2 Stay Human’s installation folder. For Steam users, the folder is located at Steam\steamapps\common\Dying Light 2.
2) Now, open the folders in this order- \ph\work\data_lang.
3) Here you will find all the language packs that the game has. Locate the speech folders of the languages you don’t want to use and delete them.
4) Now, when you launch the game, you will have the subtitles localized whereas the voiceover is in a different language.
So, these were the two methods to change the language in Dying Light 2 Stay Human. We hope this article helped you with your question. Also, if you’re interested in knowing How to change or adjust the FOV in Dying Light 2, then make sure to check our article on Android Gram. Happy Gaming & Stay Human!