Wondering how to change your car’s license plate name in Forza Horizon 5? If you are an automobile enthusiast, it is obvious that the ability to customize your car’s look would be important to you. Although it may not be feasible in real life, Forza Horizon 5’s virtual playground offers pretty affordable and fun customization options for your cars. You can change your car’s license plate name for free and as many times as you want in the game. After all, it’s your car in Forza Horizon 5. And, there’s no restriction to naming your car – you can use any of the available characters in any place. So, let’s discuss how we can change a car’s license plate name in the game, shall we?
Forza Horizon 5 offers a lot of options for customizing cars available in your collection. No, it’s not only the license plates! You can choose what color your car’s body will sport and even some attractive designs. So, let the artist inside you do the work! As you may already know, the visual aspects of a car in Forza Horizon 5 can be changed only from your garage. So, head over to your garage to know what all marvelous customization options you have for your cars in the game.
Change your car’s license plate name in Forza Horizon 5 with this method
To change your car’s license plate name, you will need to visit your garage. So, press the Options button and then head over to the Cars tab (in between Campaign and My Horizon tabs). Now, follow the steps below:
1) In the Cars tab, navigate to Car Collection and select it.
2) Now, choose any of the cards shown.
3) You will now be asked whether you want to go to the Autoshow. Select Yes.
4) Once you are in the Autoshow window, press the button to go back.
5) You will now see the Garage tab. Locate and select the option for License Plates in the Garage tab.
6) Under Edit License Plate, you can use the arrow buttons to select the character you want for your license plate. There are a lot of options like A-Z, 0-9, special Horizon emblem symbols, and even a blank space.
7) Once you are done changing, select the Accept option.
That’s all. Your car will now display the new license plate when you drive it in Forza Horizon 5. Also, the above-described process is just one way of accessing your garage in the game. You can choose to visit your player house or access the garage from the Buy/Sell Cars window as well. Happy Racing!