Are you running low on HP? Wondering how to craft Potion of Healing in Minecraft? Then you, my friend, might want to read the complete article. Potions are an integral part of Minecraft. While some of them will give you an edge in battle, others like the Potion of Healing will ensure that you stay on your feet longer. So, if you don’t know how to craft this potion and are searching for the right information, then you don’t have to look any further. In this article, we will tell you how to craft Potion of Healing in Minecraft. Make sure to stick with us till the very end.
Minecraft is an amazing sandbox video game. Sandbox means that the players don’t have to follow a strict storyline. You are free to explore the map as you wish. The developers have added all sorts of terrains and biomes to keep things dynamic. So, you will encounter deep oceans and arid deserts all in one game. You will also find different mobs at these locations. Fighting against enemies can get a little tricky sometimes. Some mobs can easily group up and drain your health. So, carrying a few Potion of Healing will come in handy. Therefore, let us proceed with the main topic at hand.
| Also read: How to craft Potion of Weakness in Minecraft?
How to craft Potion of Healing in Minecraft?
It is actually very easy to craft the Potion of Healing in Minecraft. All you have to do is collect a few crucial items that will help you make this potion. Namely, you will need a couple of water bottles, blazing powder, Gold Ingots, Nether Wart, and Melon Slices. So, make sure to have these items before following the instructions below. Now, let us begin.
1) Head over to a Brewing Stand.
2) Next, place the blazing powder in the top-left slot.
3) Now, place the water bottles in the bottom slots. You can add a total of three bottles to craft three potions at once.
4) Next, put the Nether Wart in the top slot. Wait till the arrow is completely full.
5) Now, use the crafting table to create a Glistering Melon Slice. You will need gold nuggets and a melon slice to complete this action.
6) After this, head to the Brewing stand and replace the Glistering Melon Slice with the Nether wart and wait for the process to complete.
So, this is how you can craft Potion of Healing in Minecraft. The hardest item to find is the Nether Wart. So, make sure to look properly while exploring the map. Well, this also brings us to the end of this article. We hope that you found it helpful. Stay tuned to Android Gram, and happy gaming.