Playing a video game at higher FPS is always better. So, if you’re wondering how to enable 120 FPS in Fortnite on Xbox, then you’ve come to the right place. Old-gen consoles were restricted to 30 and 60 FPS gaming. But with the new-gen consoles rapidly taking over, the next-gen Xbox users can now enjoy 120 FPS while gaming. But, a lot of users don’t know how to do this on their console. Well, you don’t have to worry about it anymore. In this article, we will tell you how to enable 120 FPS in Fortnite on your Xbox console. So, make sure to stick with us till the end.
Fortnite is an amazing battle royale video game. What makes Fortnite different from other games in the genre is the art style as well as the core mechanics. You can build different structures on the battlefield to gain an advantage. But beware as your enemies are going to do the same. Along with some incredible emotes, the game has a lot of things to offer. One of the is 120 FPS gaming on the next-gen Xbox consoles. Playing at higher FPS is always better and now, you can do this on your console. So without any further ado, let us proceed with the main topic at hand.
| Also read: How to cancel Fortnite Crew subscription?
How to enable 120 FPS in Fortnite on Xbox?
It is very easy to enable 120 FPS in Fortnite on Xbox. All you have to do is tweak some settings and your game will run on higher framerates. Below, we have mentioned all the steps that will lead you to the required settings. So, let us begin.
1) Launch Fortnite on your Xbox.
2) Next, go to Options and then click on Settings.
3) Now, go to the Video tab and look for the 120 FPS mode option. But, if you are unable to find this option, then you might have to enable it on your Xbox first.
4) To enable 120 FPS on your Xbox, press the Xbox button on your controller.
5) Now, go to your profile and click on Settings.
6) Next, go to General and then head over to the TV & display options.
7) Here, you will find the Refresh rate option. You can change it from 60 to 120.
8) Now, go back to Fortnite and you will be able to see the 120 FPS option in the settings.
So, this is how you can enable 120 FPS in Fortnite on Xbox. This brings us to the end of this article. We hope that you found it helpful. Stay tuned to Android Gram, and happy gaming.