Even in the era of PlayStation 5, the PlayStation 4 continues to be a strong contender among consoles. Developed by Sony Interactive Entertainment, this gaming console still provides the joy of gaming to millions of players. There are currently more than 3000 games available on this gaming console. You can purchase these games and play them on your PlayStation 4, some alone and some with your friends. However, any electronic device or service is bound to have issues sooner or later. The important thing is that you should know how to fix those issues at the moment. In this article, we will be discussing how to fix a PS4 purchased game not in library issue in a few simple steps.
How to fix PS4 purchased game not in library issue
The PS4 purchased the game not in library issue arises when you are unable to find a game purchased from the official website or retailer on the library of your PlayStation 4. This issue can shake anyone off as the games on PS4 are not that cheap. Therefore, you need to fix this issue so that you can retain the game on your PlayStation 4 library.
Here is a list of fixes that might help you to get the games back in your library:
1) Restoring licenses on PlayStation: Sometimes, your games might stop appearing in the library because their licenses need restoration. If you want to restore the license of any PlayStore 4 game, open the Settings of your console. Now, go to Account management and head over to the Restore Licences section. After that, select the Restore License option. Once the process is done, check your library again.
2) Reboot your PS4: You can also reboot your PS4 and check if the games appear in your library. If the games still do not appear in the library, try the other methods.
3) Check your account: Make sure you are logged in and checking the same account you have purchased the games on to see if they are showing up in your library.
4) Check the PS phone app: You can also check the PS phone app’s library section and check if it is connected to your PS4. Here, find the game that you are unable to view on your console.
5) Check the PSN status page: Check the server status of PSN. If the servers are down, wait for them to come back online.
These are the fixes you can use to fix the PS4 purchased game not in the library issue. You can also contact the official support of PlayStation to get extended support. Also, you can check Androidgram for the latest updates in the world of tech and gaming.