Have you ever wanted to be a fighter pilot? If yes, this game is a must-try for you. VTOL VR is a futuristic battle flight simulator in VR. This basically makes it a flight simulator but with VR capabilities. The best part is that the focus of this game is on military vehicles that you can operate and control. Additionally, it is a moddable game with support for modding and user-created content. However, since it is a VR game, it’s mandatory to have a VR-compatible system (with a headset and controllers) to play this game. Anyway, although this is a moddable game, not many players know how to install mods in Vtol VR. If you are among those players, read this guide for more details on the same.
Considering the VR features, Vtol VR is quite an interesting and well-designed game. It has multiple jets and helicopters you can choose from. You pilot them and explore the skies while taking on missions and combat assignments. This is all very seamless. However, the limited selection of vehicles grows old after a while, and you will eventually look for mods to enhance the in-game experience. So, in this article, we are going to go over how to install mods in this game and customize your experience.
How to install Vtol VR mods?
Installing mods in any game requires a good mod loader. Like BepInEx for Subnautica, this game has its own mod loader. You can install the VTOL VR Mod Loader to begin the installation of mods (click here). Once this is installed, you can start installing the mods for this game.
How to mod Vtol VR?
Well, mods for Vtol VR are quite easy to install. Once you load the mod website by clicking here, you can follow these steps to install them:
- Once the mod loader is installed, you can head to the website mentioned above and begin installing mods.
- Now, choose from the list of mods available for the game, and once selected, you can download the mod in any directory of your choice.
- Now, after the download is complete, open the mod loader.
- Once opened, click the Open Folder button. This will open a new window with the VTOLVR_ModLoader folder. Here, select the Mods folder.
- Unzip the mod file you downloaded and move it to this folder. Once you move the mod files to the mods folder in the game’s installation directory, you will see the mod listed in the interface of the mod loader.
- Finally, you can hit Play, and the game will start with the mods installed. However, the process is not yet complete.
- Launch Vtol VR, and then select the Mods option in the main menu. Here, you have to select the mod you want to activate in the game and click on Load. Only after this will the installed mod be activated in the game.
That is all it takes to install mods in Vtol VR. Once you install the mod and move it to the mods folder, it will be installed and managed by the Mod Loader. This makes it very easy for you to install/delete/manage mods.
Why use mods?
There is a host of user-generated content online that can significantly enhance your in-game experience. You can try out new vehicles and modes, and even textures and graphics can be overhauled. If you are someone who enjoys modifying their game and playing it differently, this is a must-try feature for you. Even if you want a more vanilla experience, there are mods catered to that playstyle as well. Modding enables you to play the game as you want—a unique experience only for you—and that makes it essential to gaming itself.
Well, this was all about how to install mods in Vtol VR. If you found this article helpful and want more such content, make sure to visit Android Gram.