Shooter games are usually very multiplayer-friendly and Battlefield 2042 is not an exception! The popular first-person shooter video game by EA had a buggy and glitchy start. However, at present, the game has reportedly stabilized a bit. It was one of the most-awaited video games of 2021. But, the rocky beta stage and launch managed to drive away a lot of fans. Keep all things aside, Battlefield 2042 surely features strong multiplayer support, along with crossplay. You can choose to enter a game with your friends or utilize the online matchmaking system to find a random squad for yourself. However, if you have three Battlefield 2042 pro friends with you, why not create a party? Keep reading to know how to play Battlefield 2042 with your friends.
Can you play solo?
Battlefield 2042 doesn’t feature an online solo game mode. However, you can choose to battle AI opponents in the All-Out Warfare modes (Conquest and Breakthrough). Launch the game and open the All-Out Warfare menu. Next, select the game mode (Mode Select screen) as Solo & Co-op. You can try playing solo if you are a beginner in Battlefield 2042. Practicing against AI will get you ready for the real online battle. And, you can also invite your friends to play against AI.
How to invite your friends and play a Battlefield 2042 match together?
Inviting your friends is pretty easy! Follow these steps:
1) Firstly, head over to the Social tab (bottom-right).
2) If you haven’t sent your friend a list request yet, head over to the Invitations tab and type in their EA username. Select your friend’s profile when it shows up in the list and then select Add Friend option on the right. Once your friend accepts the request, he/she will appear under the Party/Friends tab under a list depending on their platform (PlayStation, Xbox, PC).
3) Once they are on your friend list, you can select their username and select the Invite option to invite them to your party.
4) You can also choose the Join option to send a request to join their party.
5) Once everyone in the party is ready, select the mode you want to play and start the game.
Note: If you have disabled crossplay, you will only see friends available on the same platform network as you. You will not be able to team up with a friend if he or she is not on your friend list.
For more articles on Battlefield 2042, stay tuned to Androidgram!