Rainbow Six Mobile will be soon entering the market of Android and iOS devices. Developed by Ubisoft Entertainment, this action-packed adventure will be available on PlayStore and App Store to download for your respective devices. However, there are some players who will like to experience the game on bigger screens of their PC or laptop. So, how to play Rainbow Six (R6) Mobile on a PC or laptop? What is the best way to simulate the game on your PC or laptop’s screen? Let’s go through this article to find out everything about the methods to run the Rainbow Six on a PC or laptop.
How to play Rainbow Six (R6) Mobile on a PC or laptop
Although the new smartphones are more than compatible to run the new games, they are still a bit far from meeting the immersive experience of PC or laptops. With bigger screens and higher resolution, a PC or laptop are a pleasure to play any game. However, Rainbow Six Mobile will be available to play on Android and iOS phones. The pre-registration has already started in many regions and you will be soon able to get your hands on the game. Moreover, some players are also accessing the beta version of the game as we speak. However, you will have to wait for the game to be available on your respective Android or iOS device. But after it is available, how can you enjoy the game on your PC or laptop? Well, this can be done using emulators. There are two popular Android emulators that can run any Android game on a PC/Laptop.
1) Firstly, you will have to download and install BlueStacks on your PC. You can choose the latest version that is compatible with your system. Visit here for more information.
2) Now, open the BlueStacks app and go to the Play Store. Sign in to the Google Play Store using your primary account.
3) In Play Store, search for the Rainbow Six Mobile through the search bar. You will find the search bar in the top right corner of the window.
4) Now, click on the Install button and download the game for your PC or laptop.
5) The icon for Rainbow Six will appear on your BlueStacks apps section. You can click on the icon and access the game from there.
Through Nox Player:
1) Firstly, you will have to download and install NoxPlayer on your PC. You can choose the latest version that is compatible with your system. Visit here for more information.
2) Now, open the NoxPlayer app and go to the Play Store. Sign in to the Play Store.
3) Search for the Rainbow Six in the PlayStore.
4) Go to the home screen and search for the Rainbow Six game. Click on the game and start playing.
These are the two most convenient emulators you can use to play the Rainbow Six on your PC or laptop. You can also take the help of other emulators your PC or laptop is more compatible with. As of now, there is no information on whether there will be any restrictions playing Rainbow Six Mobile using an emulator, so we cannot give you any solid update. If any news is released regarding this, Androidgram will let you know about it at the earliest.