Do you like watching movies and shows but are tired of continuously staring at your phone’s small screen? Well, you can now stream movies and shows on your Philips Smart TV using your Hulu app. Staring at small screens for a long time can strain your eyes. However, some users complain of facing constant trouble using the Hulu app on their TV. This problem can hinder the online streaming of content on the TV with the Hulu app. As a result, users are often unable to watch Hulu’s content on their TV.
Gone are the days when watching only the news and daily soaps were the primary job of TVs. Over time, as everything progressed, so did the technology. Like humans, we now have smart TVs. You no longer need a remote to change channels. Philips Smart TV comes with the magic of Ambilight, Google assistant, and voice control so you can give commands simply by speaking. Its bright 4K LED display, vibrant HDR picture, along with smooth video motion redefine your watching experience.
Can’t use Hulu on your Philips Smart TV? Try these fixes and workarounds:
Many users face difficulty using Hulu on their Philips Smart TV. We understand it can be annoying to spend so much on these devices and face problems with their functioning. Try these simple fixes and resolve your problems at home easily on your own.
1) Some people find trouble locating the app on their TV. If you are facing this trouble too, ensure that you have downloaded or installed the Hulu app on your Smart TV. Philips Smart TV doesn’t come with Hulu pre-installed. To use the app on your TV, you will have to download it on your own.
2) Sometimes, the app’s cache can cause difficulty in using Hulu on your Smart TV. Clear your app’s cache and retry. Clearing the app cache deletes the overload of data on the app’s system and helps in the smooth running of the app.
3) Try using Chromecast Hulu. If it still does not work, check your TV’s compatibility with the Hulu app. Not all Smart TVs are compatible with the Hulu app so if your TV does not support Hulu, you won’t be able to use it.
4) Sometimes, such problems occur due to temporary bugs. In this case, uninstall the app and reinstall it. After reinstalling the Hulu app, try using it again. This fixes the temporary bugs in the app.
5) Reboot your Philips Smart TV. If you can’t use the Hulu app after installing it on your Philips Smart Tv, reboot your TV. Sometimes, restarting the TV after installing a new app helps.
These common fixes usually help with the working of the Hulu app. Try these and stream your favorite shows easily on your Philips Smart TV. You can also read our article on the Hulu app not working on Apple TV: Fixes & Workarounds.