iPhone users have been facing an issue recently, which occurs while they are trying to make a call. The “last line no longer available” error on iOS 15 has been faced mostly by iPhone 13 series users. The pop-up includes an error message “Last line no longer available. Do you want to call using your remaining line?”. According to reports, even Apple Store employees were unable to completely resolve this issue. So, to help you out, here is a list of the most relevant fixes for this error, suggested by iPhone 13 series users themselves.
How to fix the Last line no longer available error on iPhone 13:
Clear recent calls history:
This is the most reliable method to solve this error. Many users have confirmed that this method alone was able to get rid of the ‘Last line no longer available’ error on their iPhones. To do this, you will have to –
1) Open the Phone app and choose Edit (top-right) > Clear > Clear All Recent.
2) Once, you’ve done this, the error should not show up anymore.
Toggle airplane mode:
Go to Control Center and enable Airplane mode. Wait for a few seconds before turning it off. Try placing a call and see if the error persists.
Toggle Automatic Network selection:
To do this you have to first open up the Settings app and navigate to Cellular/ Mobile data > Network Selection > Automatic. Turn off the ‘Automatic‘ setting and wait for a few seconds. Now, turn it on and make a phone call. If the problem is still there, go try the next step.
Also read: Back 4 Blood Crashing on PS4, PS5, Xbox One & Xbox Box Series X/S: Fix it this way
Restart your iPhone:
Restarting your iPhone might solve the minor system glitches that may be causing the problem. Follow the steps below to quickly restart your iPhone.
– Press and hold the Volume Up and Lock Screen buttons together until the Power Menu shows up.
– Drag the slider (‘Slide to Power Off’) to the right side.
– Wait for a minute after the phone switches off. After the cooldown, turn it on.
Reset network settings:
There are a few downsides to pursuing this step. This step will reset your Wi-Fi network (you will lose saved network information) and VPN settings (if any). Follow the directions below –
– Open the Settings app and navigate to General > Transfer or Reset iPhone > Reset > Reset Network settings > Enter passcode. Now, select Reset Network Settings.
After this step is done, check if you’re still getting the ‘Last line no longer available‘ error.
Finally, you could try to update the iOS version if a new one is available. But, you have to make sure that your iPhone is connected to a Wi-fi network before updating your system software. To update your system software, follow these instructions –
– Settings > General > Software update.
– If a software update is available, select Download and Install.
I hope the following article had all the necessary information you needed to solve the ‘Last line no longer available’ error on your iPhone 13 series. For more such fixes stay tuned to ANDROIDGRAM.