Do you wish it was permanently raining or snowing in Minecraft? Well, your wish can certainly come true and we are here to help you make that happen. Everybody can agree that the snowflakes look absolutely beautiful in Minecraft. They add a lot of immersion to the game while you are in the snow biome. The same goes for the rain. The rainfall certainly makes a lot of places more interesting. Due to the in-game weather cycle, the snow doesn’t always fall and rainfall is also not constant (reality). But, we can help you fix that. In this article, we will tell you how to make it rain or snow permanently in Minecraft.
Since Minecraft’s release back in 2011, Mojang Studios has added a lot of new features that keep the players hooked. The game mechanics along with the graphics have also come a long way. Minecraft has always attracted the “creative type” of gamers. The freedom to create anything out of your imagination makes the game irresistible. The game has also improved its biomes a lot. So if you wish to have only rain or snow on your map, then continue reading the article.
Minecraft: How to make it rain or snow permanently?
There are actually two ways to achieve permanent rain and snowfall in Minecraft. Both of the methods are very simple and easy to execute. Below, we have mentioned all the steps you need to follow in order to get permanent rain or snow in Minecraft. Just follow the steps as instructed and you will have raindrops and snow falling on your head at all times.
1) Launch your game and open the chat window by pressing T on your keyboard.
2) Now, disable the weather cycle by writing this command: /gamerule doWeatherCycle false.
3) Next, type this command to make it rain: /weather rain.
4) Since the weather cycle has been turned off, it will now permanently rain on your map. Also, it will forever keep snowing in the snow biome.
1) Once inside the game, open the chat window by pressing the T button on your keyboard.
2) Make sure that your weather cycle is on. You can also type this command to enable it just in case- /gamerule doWeatherCycle true.
3) Also make sure to clear the weather with the /weather clear command.
4) Now, you can type the command to make it rain and set its duration. You can adjust it according to your liking. To do this, type this command- /weather rain 10000. This will make it rain for 10000 seconds before the weather automatically changes.
So this is how you can make it rain or snow permanently or according to the duration you want in Minecraft. We hope this article was helpful to you. In case you were also wondering about how to delete a Battle.net account, then check out our article on Android Gram for the answer. Happy Gaming.