Wondering how to install mods for MultiVersus? Then you, my friend, need to read the complete article. Mods are a fun way to enhance your game. There are tons of different fun mods for MultiVersus as well. You can turn Superman into Shrek and also get a Goku skin for a certain character. But, a lot of people don’t know how to do all of this. Well, if you have no prior experience with mods, then the installation process can be a little challenging. Well, you don’t have to worry about it anymore. In this article, we will tell you how to easily install mods for MultiVersus. So, make sure to stick with us till the end.
MultiVersus is an amazing crossover fighting video game. If you have ever wondered what Superman fighting Shaggy would look like, then you should definitely try this game. It has gained a lot of popularity and fans are loving the aesthetics and the gameplay of MultiVersus. There are a lot of characters and each one of them has unique skills. This makes things very interesting as you can keep rotating between different players. This will keep you entertained and you won’t get bored easily. But for now, let us proceed with the main topic at hand.
| Also read: How to install mods for Dinkum?
MultiVersus: How to install mods?
Well, it is actually very easy to install mods for MultiVersus on PC. Note that all the mods are client-side. This means that only you will be able to see the different skins and effects that you install using the mods. Now with that out of the way, let us begin.
1) Download the mod file that you want to install. We recommend downloading the mod from GameBanana.
2) Once you download the compressed zip file, extract the file on a drive on your system.
3) Now, go to Steam> Library> right-click MultiVersus> Manage> Browse Local Files.
4) This will open a new window where you will see a bunch of folders.
5) Here, you will need to open these folders- MultiVersus> Content> Paks.
6) On a separate window, open the folder where you have extracted the mod files. Inside, you will see a pak file.
7) Copy-paste this file to the Steam folder location which you opened before.
Well, this is how you install mods for MultiVersus. Yes, this is a very easy process. Well, this also brings us to the end of this article. We hope that you found it helpful. Stay tuned to Android Gram, and happy gaming.