Are you also looking for how to get green shots in NBA 2K23? Well, your search is over because, in this article, we will be giving you some of the best tips and tricks to get green shots in your favorite basketball simulation game. As the installments in the NBA 2K series keep getting realistic, the difficulty of the game keeps getting higher accordingly. This is because to get a more natural feel of the game, the complexity of the mechanics is increasing on every front. The more complex the game becomes, the more difficult it gets to score green shots, and the same goes for NBA 2K23. Therefore, you need to have some criteria that might ease off the process of scoring green shots in the game. Hence, we have crafted this article with some of the best techniques that will increase your chances of getting a green shot.
Also read: NBA 2K23: How to change the appearance
NBA 2K23: How to get green shots?
Muscle-to-mind connection is already present inside your body as a gift from nature. Once you train a specific muscle action, again and again, the same muscle’s mind keeps getting stronger. This training leads to the formation of muscle memory which helps your muscle to remember what exact move to make whenever your mind needs it. However, it can be a bit difficult to develop muscle memory from scratch for getting green shots in NBA 2K23. The trial-and-error process can be painful sometimes. Hence, having a little assistance can help you to get a hold of that muscle memory more easily. These are some of the tips you can use to increase the probability of getting green shots in the game:
1) Buy the Jump Shot boost: If you have enough currency to afford the Jump Shot boosts, don’t hesitate to buy them. They boost the jump shot mechanics to a great extent resulting in better chances of getting green shots.
2) Complete your Gatorade drills: Do not forget to complete your Gatorade drills. Drills like the dumbbells, the leg press, the treadmill, etc. After acing these drills, you will be able to get higher stamina in the game.
3) Get more badges: To get better and increase the chance of getting more green shots, get as many badges as you can in the game. Just go to the MyCareer mode, dive into any game and shoot the ball with as much accuracy as you can. This will earn you badges and increase your green shot probability.
4) Controller settings: Go to the Options/Quit tab in the MyCareer mode after pausing the game. Now, go to the Controller settings. Make sure that your shot meter is turned off. Also, keep the “Shot Timing Release Time” on late. Moreover, turn your shot feedback to all shots.
5) Hotspots: Get many hotspots as you can in the game. To get more hotspots, go to the Rookie Mode in MyCareer and try shooting from all the spots where you want to play the game.
6) Practise: There is no alternative to practicing and training your muscle memory as hard as possible. Therefore, go to any game mode and practice with your avatar as much as you can.
These are some of the best methods to get green shots in NBA 2k23. For more interesting articles in the world of tech and gaming, do not forget to visit Androidgram.