Wondering how to fix the Overwatch 2 Client Requested Disconnect Error? Then you, my friend, might want to read the complete article. A lot of players have reported that the game is throwing this error whenever they try to launch it. There are multiple reasons why you might be facing this issue. The most probable reason can be your unstable internet or server error. Well, if you are searching for more information on this topic as well, then you are at the right place. In this article, we will tell you how to fix the Overwatch 2 Client Error. So, make sure to stick with us till the end.
Overwatch 2 has recently rolled out and fans are overall happy with the game. It is a sequel/remake/revamp of the original title called Overwatch. A lot of players were surprised when Blizzard announced the sequel. But later on, the developers revealed their plans. Overwatch 2 has integrated some very necessary changes that make it better than Overwatch. But, we will discuss this topic some other time. For now, let us focus on the Overwatch 2 Client Requested Disconnect Error. So without any further ado, let us proceed with the main topic at hand.
| Also read: Is Overwatch 2 better than Overwatch?
Overwatch 2 Client Requested Disconnect Error: How to fix it?
As we mentioned before, the Overwatch 2 Client Requested Disconnect Error is mainly related to server issues. This error is triggered when your system is unable to connect with the game’s servers. We have mentioned some general steps that might come in handy. So, let us begin.
1) First, restart the game.
2) Now, reboot the system as well.
3) Next, make sure that you have a stable internet connection. We recommend using an ethernet cable over a wireless connection.
4) Make sure that Overwatch 2’s servers are up and running. If you don’t know how to check this, then read our article on this topic for instructions.
5) Also, make sure that your game is up to date. Outdated files can also trigger these types of issues while playing the game.
6) Well, if nothing else works, then either wait for an official hotfix or try reinstalling the game.
As we mentioned before, if these methods did not work out for you, then consider contacting the Support Team for additional help. Till then, stay tuned to Android Gram, and happy gaming.