Niantic has announced a plethora of events for the Pokemon Go game. The list of events include four raid weekends, Thundurus raids and more. Pokemon Go March events will once again feature Spotlight & Mystery Hour which were tested as an experimental feature last month.
The list of events which have been announced for the month of March includes the following :
- Save Shadow Entei from Giovanni
- March Research Breakthrough encounter: Ferroseed with bonus Stardust
- Thundurus bolts into five-star raids
- A month of Legendary Special Raid Weekends
- A mysterious weekend event is coming
- A Team GO Rocket global take-over is imminent!
- The Psychic Spectacular returns with new faces
- Pokémon Spotlight Hour and Mystery Bonus Hour
Well, all these events are also bringing in a range of shines Pokemon to the game. Kelven, one of a prominent Pokemon Go data miner has revealed the details regarding Shiny Pokemon which will be available in March, 2020. You can take a look below.
— Kelven (@Kelven91) February 29, 2020
- Valorant servers down : Players unable to login & sign-in to their accounts - 25th June 2020
- Pokemon Go 0.179.0 update patch notes, new feature Friend online status & more - 20th June 2020
- Pokemon Sword & Shield DLC Isle of Armor All Pokemon List - 17th June 2020