Pokemon Go is one of the most famous Pokemon games of all time. Many in-game elements help the players get their hands on the Pokemon that they desire to catch. The dynamics of the game are such that players have to make use of AR technology and explore various locations in real-time to catch their favorite Pokemon. However, lately, many players are experiencing various issues in the game. One issue that has been reported frequently by players is when the incense sticks stop not working. This can be a frustrating problem, as incense is an essential item for attracting Pokemon to your location. Therefore, we will be going through some very effective fixes that will help you to get over the Pokemon Go incense not working problem.
Also read: How to get a Sinnoh stone in Pokemon Go (2023)
Pokemon Go incense not working (2023): Fixes & Workarounds
Time and date settings are one of the most crucial parts of playing a game that works on the real-time location of the player. Both iOS and Android devices use their internal clock to keep track of time, which is essential for games that require time-based mechanics, such as incense in Pokemon GO. If your device’s time settings are incorrect, it can cause issues with incense and other time-sensitive aspects of the game.
If you’re playing Pokemon GO on an iOS device, here’s how you can adjust your time settings:
- The first thing you need to do is open the Settings app on your iOS device.
- After that, tap on “General.”
- Once you are in the general section, scroll down and tap on “Date & Time.”
- Now, ensure that “Set Automatically” is turned on.
- If it is turned on, but your device’s time is still incorrect, turn it off and then back on again.
- If the issue persists, you may need to set the time manually. To do this, turn off “Set Automatically” and then select the correct time and date for your location.
Fixing Time Settings on Android Devices
If you’re playing Pokemon Go on an Android device, here’s how you can adjust your time settings:
- First, head over to the Settings app on your Android device.
- Now, tap on “System.”
- From here, tap on “Date & time.”
- You will have to ensure that “Automatic date & time” and “Automatic time zone” are both turned on.
- If they are turned on, but your device’s time is still incorrect, turn them off and then back on again.
- If the issue persists, you may need to set the time manually. To do this, turn off “Automatic date & time” and “Automatic time zone” and then select the correct time & date.
By following these steps, you will have the correct time and date on your respective devices and hopefully fix the incense not working issue in Pokemon Go. Also, do not forget to visit Androidgram for the latest updates in the world of tech and gaming.