PS5 is one of the prime gaming consoles in the market. However, even with quick customer support and frequent software updates, the console continues to encounter some errors now and then. For example, sometimes players cannot locate a game in their library, issues related to live events, etc. For most of the problems, restoring the license of the console can result in an easy fix. However, sometimes you cannot restore your license in PlayStation 5. Therefore, In this article, we will be discussing some very easy fixes & workarounds for the PS5 restore licenses not working issue.
PS5 restore licenses not working: Fixes & Workarounds
Unfortunately, the method to restore the license in PS5 is easy but fixing the PS5 restore licenses not working issue is not so much. Since there is no official fix for it, you will have to rely on the classic fixes more or less. These are some of the possible fixes that might help you to overcome the restore licenses not working error on your PlayStation 5:
1) Relaunch the game: If you were trying to restore the license for an error in a particular game, you could first try to restart that particular game and then try accessing it to check if the error is fixed.
2) Restart your PS5: You can also try to restart your PS5. Once the device restarts, try restoring the licenses.
3) Check PSN servers: You can check the servers of PSN and see if they are going through temporary downtime. Maybe due to some issue or maintenance procedure, the servers are not working resulting in the PS5 restore licenses not working issue.
4) Check your internet connection: Make sure that the internet connection you are using is properly functioning. You can switch to a wired connection for better results.
5) Rebuild your PS5 database: Enter the PS5 Safe Mode by turning off your PS5 and then pressing the power button for seven seconds. After that, go to Safe Mode and select the Rebuild Database option. This might also fix the PS5 restore licenses not working issue on your PS5.
6) Update your PS5: If there is any pending software update for your PS5, you can do it first and then check again on whether the option works now.
These are some of the methods that might help you to fix the restore licenses not working issue on your PlayStation 5. However, if these methods do not work, you can check in with the official customer support of the PS5. Also, do not forget to visit Androidgram for the latest updates in the world of tech and gaming.