Want to report a player who ill-behaved in a game of Riders Republic? Ubisoft lets you report a player from the game itself. Or, you can choose to contact support directly regarding the same. We have jotted down the details for you. Read this article to know how to report a player in Riders Republic.
Riders Republic is a massively multiplayer racing game. You can join a multiplayer lobby of 50+ players for an intense P v P racing session, also known as Mass Races. Or, you can choose to play other multiplayer modes with your friends or in an online lobby. You can participate in PvP events all around maps, 6 vs. 6 team PvP arena modes, or Online Cups (ranked PvP mode). Being a multiplayer game, it will let you make many new friends and even play with old BFFs. But, the game may also expose you to toxic behavior when you join a random online lobby. We will take a moment to remind players that fair play is an important aspect and conserving a video game’s social environment is as important as having fun. Keep reading to know how to report any inappropriate behavior in Riders Republic.
At Ubisoft we aim to provide our players with an environment which is inclusive, welcoming, and fair.
Riders Republic: How to report a player?
We suggest you report any inappropriate behavior you come across in Riders Republic so that Ubisoft can help keep the game free of toxicity or cheaters easily. Here’s how you can do so –
Report a Player in-game
Note: You will have to remember the player’s name you want to report.
1) Firstly, open the game menu.
2) Now, head over to the Social tab, and then select Players List.
3) Next, select Recent. You will see a list of players you played with recently.
4) Select the player you want to report. Now, select Report Player.
Report a Player to Ubisoft Support
If you have faced a serious issue in-game that involves another player, you can choose to report the incident to the official support directly. However, you must attach appropriate and supportive evidence of the accusation. You can include videos, screenshots, or any other information that identify the player and highlight violations of the Code of Conduct. This will help Ubisoft take swift action.
1) First, create a support ticket from here. If you have already created a ticket, you can open an existing case from Your open cases section of Ubisoft Help.
2) Select the + Add files button.
3) Choose the files you want to submit.
4) Select Submit My Case or Submit Attachments.
For more help articles on Riders Republic, stay tuned to Androidgram!