Many players think of streaming as one of the biggest advancements in gaming technology. With streaming, you can share your gameplay with the whole world. However, some are wondering about streaming PS3 games via RPCS3 to Youtube and Twitch. However, this isn’t as easy as it seems. You will have to follow a certain set of instructions to stream games running on RPCS3 on both platforms. Therefore, we will be discussing how to Stream PS3 games to Twitch & YouTube using RPCS3.
RPCS3 Game Streaming: How to Stream PS3 Games to Twitch & YouTube?
Considering that you a YouTube/Twitch account that is stream ready, these are the following steps through which you will be able to stream PS3 games via RPCS3-
- The first step is to download and install the latest version of the RPCS3 emulator on your system.
- The second thing you need to do is select the game that you want to stream and then download and install it on the emulator.
- Next, launch RPCS3 and configure the settings according to your preference. For example, you will have to set up things like controller input, graphics settings, and even audio settings.
- After this, open the game that you want to stream. However, you will have to make sure that the game is in Windowed mode before you start streaming. You will also have to adjust the resolution of the game according to the capacity of your system.
- Now, you will have to use a streaming software. You can choose any software you like. Some of the most famous streaming software in the market are OBS and XSplit.
- Now, you will have to set up a new scene or source for your RPCS3 window.
- Once you have chosen the streaming software, you will have to manage a couple of things. For example, you will have to keep in mind the bitrate of the stream, and the resolution of your game. This step is necessary to ensure the smoothness of the stream and to make sure that the stream is not interrupted due to the lack of bandwidth or process power of the system.
- Now, you can start streaming and launch the stream online.
Do note that there might be restrictions from Sony about streaming PS3 games via RPCS3 on streaming platforms. So, you might get hit with a copyright strike. Make sure to do proper research before starting an online stream.
So, now you know to stream PS3 games via RPCS3 on Youtube & Twitch. On this note, do not forget to visit Androidgram for the latest updates in the world of tech and gaming.