Snowrunner is a hard-core simulation game that focuses on trucks. In the game, you take on challenging terrain and deliver cargo and other consumables from one location to another. In order to do this, you will need hefty trucks and trailers that can face the terrain and travel to these remote locations. Some trucks in Snowrunner are better than others. The heavier trucks with more powerful engines and larger tires are usually better at off-road tasks. The developers of the game also realize this and try to add one or two of them every season. With season 10 upcoming and currently in PTS, we have more information about one such truck.
The Kenworth 963 is the first truck to be released from the official collaboration between Snowrunner and the Kenworth Company. Players are excited about this truck since it is said to be a long-body truck with tires comparable in size to the Caterpillar 745C. In order to use this truck, you will first need to unlock it. Since the season is not out yet, this article will serve at best as a guide to unlocking it once the season is released (provided there is no change in the overall process).
SnowRunner Kenworth 963: How to get & unlock (Location included)
The Kenworth 963 can be found on the Duncan Bay map of the British Columbia Region in Season 10. In order to get this truck, you will first need a few things completed and ready:
- You must have unlocked the gateway to Duncan Bay in the British Columbia region.
- Once this is done, bring a trusted off-roader with you and unlock the garage in the region.
Once these are done, follow these steps;
- Travel up the mud road and the paved road (the mud road connects to the paved road) to a task called ‘Quid Pro Quo‘ on the northern-western part of the map.
- Here, activate the task using a truck with over 240 repair points and some extra fuel.
- Now, you need to carry the Scout Fuel trailer (the objective) to the location (the endpoint) of the mission.
- Once completed, look around the house for the Kenworth Truck.
- Once you repair it using 240 Repair Points, take it to the garage for a full repair.
Once you have recovered this truck from the garage, you can upgrade and use it as you would any other truck. This truck has large tires and a powerful engine, so it has the potential to be a good off-roader. In addition to this, it is a long-body truck, meaning it can carry a 3-slot flatbed and a trailer behind it, making it powerful as a cargo hauler as well.
Click here for the exact MapRunner location of the truck. Please note that it is marked as the ANK M38 since the Season 10 map is still in PTS and has not been released for official play yet. We hope this will be resolved when the season is available for official play on July 18, 2023. Anyway, if this guide was helpful, please consider visiting Android Gram for more articles just like this.