Wondering how to produce and store flammable gas? The Riftbreaker features a lot of useful resources – flammable gas is one of the most important ones. Flammable gas feeds the gas power plants, which in turn produces a lot of energy for use. There are two ways you can create or get and store flammable gas in The Riftbreaker. Read this article to know how to produce and store flammable gas in The Riftbreaker.
Being a Riftbreaker gives you a lot of opportunities to produce power from natural sources. However, even if Riftbreakers can produce an impressive amount of electrical energy for use, there’s a limitation. The electrical energy needs to be stored before transporting. Hence, it is important to make sure that storage isn’t an issue. As you already know, there are multiple energy sources you can utilize in The Riftbreaker. However, you should think efficiently – make sure you can access the source with ease. This will make sure you don’t waste your essential resources on something futile. Wondering where you can find some flammable gas? You can try checking decomposing animals and plants which may produce flammable gas. Or, you can produce flammable gas from sludge pools and mud pools and even store it. Keep reading to know.
The Riftbreaker: How to produce/get & store flammable gas?
You can produce flammable gas from either a sludge pool or a mud pool. Choose the one closest to your base.
From sludge pool
1) Firstly, you will have to build a liquid pump into a sludge pool.
2) Secondly, you will have to build a gas filtering plant and then connect it to the liquid pump using pipelines.
3) Next, construct a few liquid material storage units (capable of storing flammable gas) and connect them to your gas filtering plant.
From mud pool
1) Firstly, you will have to build a liquid pump into a mud pool.
2) Next, you will have to build a water filtering plant and then connect it to the liquid pump using pipelines.
3) Now, build a bio-composter and connect it to the water filtering plant.
4) To store flammable gas, you will need to build liquid material storage units and connect them to the bio-composter.
5) Note that the bio-composter will require a small amount of plant biomass per second to function properly.
Hope this article helped answer your query. For more such articles on The Riftbreaker and other video games, stay tuned to Androidgram!