Pantheon Race is a part of Splitgate’s training mode. You will have to traverse the map in the shortest possible time and collect all the oddballs or discoballs. Gun spawns will be disabled in this mode. The lesser the time taken to complete the race, the higher the score. Speedrun races like Splitgate’s Patheon race are popular in many games like Fortnite and Minecraft. Players do not have to explore the map like in normal modes. Instead, they will have to complete the mode fulfilling a few conditions and in the shortest possible time.
Want to bag the world record for Splitgate’s Pantheon Race? Read the article to know how to.
How to get your very own world record in Splitgate’s Pantheon Race?
We will list the entire process for you to get that amazing world record in the Pantheon Race. Follow the steps carefully to complete the race in the least time. This tutorial is inspired by Toby Repellent, the current world record holder in the Pantheon Race.
- Once you start the race, you will spawn into a room.
- The next thing you will have to do is place a portal on the second floor of that room towards the right.
- Then, place the second portal on the first floor immediately below the first portal.
- Keep grabbing the oddballs in the way.
- Teleport to the second floor through the second portal you made.
- Create a portal at a higher position in the room, preferably the center of the room.
- As you come out of the second portal on the second floor, you will see a small door like a little panel outside. You will have to place a yellow portal on that panel.
- Then, place a purple portal below you. Make sure you do a little half-flip while moving out of the portal and carry your momentum outside. You will be looking at an oddball once you come out.
- You come to the second section of the race. Once you come out of the previous portal, turn to the left and prepare a purple portal in the middle of the Pantheon; turn back straight and collect the oddball in front of you. Then jump right off the cliff in the left direction.
- While you jump, you will find a blue panel underneath you, and you will have to place a yellow portal there. Enter that portal and then out of the purple portal you made before in the Pantheon.
- Once you are out, you will see a room on the left, and you will have to place a purple portal inside the room and then collect the oddball coming in the way.
- Go inside that room and turn left. Place a yellow portal on the left wall while you slide in the purple portal you made in the previous step. Collect the oddball in the way.
- Once you are out, you will face a corridor immediately, and you will have to place a purple portal at the end of that corridor.
- Come back through the purple portal you made before and out of the room.
- Grab the oddball, and now, you will be on the other side of the balcony.
- As you make your way outside, you will see two boxes. Place a yellow portal on the box nearer to you. Place a purple portal on the other box. Collect the oddball, go through the yellow portal and make sure you don’t hit the sides of any portal as you will lose your momentum.
- You will see a little ridge there, and you can use a little jetpack boost to get you up there.
- Collect that oddball, turn left and go inside the Pantheon. Drop through the circle hole in the middle of the room. And, make sure you don’t hit any sides.
- Make a purple portal at the end of the corridor and a yellow portal on your right.
- You will be doing triple portaling now. Once you are out of the purple portal, make a portal just below the oddball on the tiny panel.
- Dropdown through the portal you made before.
Pantheon Race: Is it easy?
Follow the above steps to get close to the highest record or even make the highest record yourself. Check this video tutorial here by Benzai to get an even better understanding. So, get yourself the Splitgate world record title of Patheon Race!