Wondering where the weed stashes in GTA 5 are? Then trust me that you are not alone. The game gives very vague information about the locations of the weed stages. A lot of players get stuck for hours trying to find the stashes. GTA V has tons of fun missions, both main story and side missions. The missions are generally simple with clear instructions – go to this location, blow up this building, eliminate this target, etc. But with the Grass Roots mission, GTA V takes a mystery route and lets players get lost in the streets of Los Santos. So, in this article, we will tell you where the weed stashes are in GTA 5.
Grand Theft Auto or simply GTA is an incredibly popular open world, action-adventure, role-playing open-world game. When GTA V came out in 2013, players were amazed by its amazing storyline as well as the beautiful but rough scenery and great physics. The game had the unique feature to play as three different characters and shape the story. There have been quite a few missions throughout the series which every GTA player remembers. Be it the remote control copter and bomb mission of GTA Vice City or the airplane school mission from GTA San Andreas. Searching for the weed stashes might not be as memorable for some players, but it sure had a lot of them frustrated searching for the stashes. Keep reading the article to locate the stashes in the GTA 5.
Where are the weed stashes in GTA 5?
The mission begins when Michael or Trevor smokes some really strong weed with Barry. Their body couldn’t handle the strong substance and they start to hallucinate. But Franklin seems to have no problem handling the substance which leads to Barry giving Frank the Grass Roots mission. Now the player has to look for the two stashes hidden in the city of Los Santos. But looking for the two vehicles with the stashes is more challenging than what most players initially think. In this article, we will guide you step by step to the location of the stashes.
Grass Roots – The Pickup -:
1) Go to the lumber yard in Murrieta Heights designated by a light green circle on the map.
2) Locate the truck with the stack in it. This takes a little driving around to spot the big truck.
3) Carefully take the truck out of the area as there are police waiting outside. So, the preferred way should be to take the right turn right outside the gate instead of the left.
4) Lose any wanted levels if you’ve gained any.
5) Drop the truck at Barry’s apartment.
Grass Roots – The Drag -:
1) Go to Rogers Salvage and Scrapyard just off Alta Street in La Puerta designated on the map by a green circle.
2) Locate the car in the scrapyard and Franklin will try to start it. The car will not start and he calls Barry. After a little talk, Frank hangs up the call.
3) Try to locate the tow truck in the scrap yard.
4) Tow the car to Barry’s apartment in Vespucci.
5) Leave the vehicle and exit the area.
So this was a guide to locate the weed stashes in Grass Roots mission in GTA 5. We hope this guide was able to help you complete the mission. Are you wondering if you can cross-play GTA online? Read the article on Android Gram to find that out. Happy Gaming.