If you are looking for a FOV slider in Aliens Fireteam Elite, you will be disappointed to know that there’s none at the moment. Although a lot of players have requested for the feature to be made available in the game, it is likely that the developers will take some time to include an official FOV slider. What is a FOV Slider? Keep reading to know more.
FOV or Field of View sliders are used by players in games to increase their view of the surroundings. Moreover, it increases your peripheral view thus giving you an advantage in fights. However, due to the lack of an official FOV slider in Aliens Fireteam Elite, some players have opted for an unofficial way. But, it is a working process. The game has not yet activated an anti-cheat system, so following these unofficial steps will not get you banned.
How to change or adjust FOV in Aliens Fireteam Elite?
We are here with a detailed guide to change/adjust FOV in your new favorite game.
- First, download the Universal Unreal Engine 4 Unlocker v3.0.19. Click here to download.
- After downloading, extract those files in a folder and keep a common name.
- Then, start the Aliens Fireteam Elite. Then, select “Continue Game” from the menu.
- From the Universal Unreal Engine 4 Unlocker v3.0.19, run the UuuClient.exe.
- Now you will have to inject the DLL. Select the Alien Fireteam process and click on Inject the DLL.
- The window will change after the previous step is done.
- Then, go back to the game, and press the tilde (`) key from your keyboard to open the console. If you don’t have the tilde key, go to Configuration tab in the UuuClient and change the key to open in-game console from under engine options.
- In the in-game console, type “fov xxx” command. Fill the value in place of xxx.
At the start of every mission, the FOV will reset to default settings. So, you will have to perform the above steps everytime you start the game. Stay tuned for more Aliens Fireteam Elite updates.