Are you getting the Apex Legends Mobile not available in your country error? Well, this error occurs when you try to download the game from the Google PlayStore or Apple AppStore. As you may know, EA recently soft-launched the game in 10 countries and the full release is on its way. But for now, players in a different region/country are unable to download or play Apex Legends Mobile. In this article though, we will help you to authentically download the game from the play store and tell you how to run it. These steps do not require you to download an apk from some shady website and ruin your phone.
Apex Legends Mobile is a survival-shooter, battle royale game. Due to the growing popularity of its PC and console variants, Respawn Entertainment decided to launch a mobile version as well. The game has been specifically built for mobile devices, and will not include cross-play with PC and consoles. The game does not have a global release date yet, but considering that a soft launch has already happened, we could see the global version releasing by the end of 2022. The soft launch will help the developers locate and resolve any game-breaking issues before the global release. But, a lot of players are growing impatient and want to test out the game for themselves. Turns out, you could ‘VPN’ your way into Apex Legends Mobile battlefields even from an unsupported region! Below, we have mentioned all the steps necessary to download Apex Legends Mobile if you are outside the soft-launch regions.
Apex Legends Mobile not available in your country & region error: How to fix it?
Most people will suggest you download an APK of the game from some shady website. DO NOT take their advice. These APK files are mostly infected with a virus that will definitely harm your mobile. In this article, we will tell you a legit way to get the game even you don’t belong to the regions where the game is available right now.
1) First, you need to create a new email ID. This is an important step to download the game.
2) Now, download any VPN from the Play Store. We suggest getting the TunnelBear VPN. This will allow you to download and later on play the game on your device. Make sure that the VPN allows you to connect to a server located in any of the following countries- Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Mexico, Peru, Argentina, and Columbia. Also, if possible, subscribe to a premium VPN service for a low latency experience.
3) Select one of the countries mentioned above and start your VPN.
4) Now, open your phone settings and go to storage. Look for Google Play Store and click on the Clear data option. This will wipe out all the information regarding the play store from our mobile.
5) Now, open your Play Store and log in with the new email ID you created in the first step. Once you do that, you will be able to search and download Apex Legends Mobile from the store.
6) Simply search for the game and tap on Install. Also, make sure to keep your VPN turned on while playing the game otherwise, you won’t be able to connect to the game’s server.
For iOS users-
1) Go to your App Store and tap on the Profile icon.
2) Now go to the Account option and click on the Country/Region.
3) From the list, choose one of the regions where the game has been soft-launched. You will also need to enter a billing address for the region you choose. Hop onto your browser and look for what an address in the region you chose looks like. Note a correct zip code and street address. You don’t need to be specific; just copy a generic street address.
4) Once you save changes, your App Store’s region will change and Apex Legends Mobile will now be available for download. Tap on GET to download it.
5) Now, download a VPN from the store and connect it to a server present in one of the regions from the list.
6) Now launch Apex Legends Mobile and enjoy.
So this was how to fix the Apex Legends Mobile not available in your country/region error. We hope that you were able to download and play the game after going through the article. In case your Apex Legends friends list is not showing, then make sure to check our article on Android Gram for the fix. Happy Gaming!