Farming for resources can be a stretch in games. That’s why Ark Survival Ascended has dinos that can help you farm faster. Not all dinosaurs can be used to farm items, but a few of them can turn out to be a good catch. For example, dung beetles can be called your factory of instant fertilizers. Sometimes they also drop oil, which is a bonus. But what about things that you can eat? Mostly, you will be killing for meat or other kinds of resources. But did you know that you can also have natural honey on your list of edible items? Yes, it’s a delicacy both inside and out. But for that, you must tame a giant queen bee, and this article will help you understand all about how to do the same.
Taming a giant queen bee or bee queen isn’t as easy as it may sound. These giant insects live in big trees, and there are strict rules that you must follow to catch and tame them. Just like taming any creature in ASA, you will have to be patient and wait for the right opportunity. That being said, here’s everything you need to know.
Ark Survival Ascended (ASA) Giant Queen Bee Taming Guide: How to Tame & get it
First of all, remember that if you are just a beginner, then you should stay clear of taming the giant queen bee. The required tools and weapons are pretty high on the chart. So beginners can’t use them yet. However, if you have progressed enough in the game and reached levels 35–40, you should be able to tame it with ease, provided you know the details. So, without further ado, let’s get right into the details.
There are a few important tools that you must craft before trying to tame the Giant Queen Bee. Here’s the list of all:
- Full set of Ghillie Suits x1 (optional)
- C4 Explosive and its detonator x4
- Metal Pike x1
- Crossbow x1
- Grapples for Crossbow x4
- Rare Flowers x10/Simple Kibble
- Sleeping bags x2 (optional)
If you are playing on the PvP server, then make sure to equip yourself with a ghillie suit. It won’t turn you invisible to creatures, but other players will have a hard time noticing you. The same goes for sleeping bags. Let’s say if you die, then you can use it to return to the spot you need.
Now let’s begin the taming process. Here are the steps for taming it:
- Go to the Redwood Forest, which has long trees.
- Locate a bee hive, and then switch to TPP mode.
- After locating one, equip the Grapple on your crossbow.
- Now, aim and shoot the crossbow grapple right above the hive so that you can reach it.
- Once you get near the hive, place 2-3 C4 explosives on it.
- After this, climb down and head over to a safe distance.
- Detonate the C4.
- Once the hive is destroyed, wait for the Giant Queen Bee (largest bee) to land on the ground.
- If the other bees attack you, equip yourself with a weapon like the metal pike to defend yourself.
- Now, go near the bee and feed it flowers or simple kibble.
- After this, wait for it to get tamed.
That’s it; now you will have a giant queen bee in your arsenal. Well, this was our complete guide on how to tame the giant queen bee in Ark Survival Ascended. If you find this guide informative, make sure to follow Android Gram for more such content. Also read: Ark Survival Ascended (ASA) Pteranodon Taming Guide: How to tame & get it