Ark: Survival Evolved is best played when you have been running it on the highest graphics settings possible. This action-adventure survival game is a favorite for many players as it offers mesmerizing sceneries and unique mechanics. If you are also looking for the ARK Survival Evolved best graphics settings on Windows 11 PC (2022), you have come to the right place. In this article, we will be discussing all the important settings in the game along with the best ways to optimize your Windows 11 PC so that you can run the game on those settings smoothly.
ARK Survival Evolved best graphics settings on Windows 11 PC (2022)
We will be going through both the Windows 11 settings and the in-game settings to enhance your visual experience in the game.
Windows 11 and Steam launcher settings to get the best graphics in the game:
1) Game Mode: Make sure that your Game Mode is turned on. You just need to search game mode in Windows search bar and turn it On.
2) Xbox Game Bar: You also need to turn off the Xbox Game Bar. In order to do so, you need to go to Settings> Gaming> Xbox Game Bar. From here, you can turn off the Xbox Game Bar settings.
3) Captures: You can also go to Settings> Gaming> Captures. From here, you can turn off the “Record what happened” option.
4) Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling: Go to System> Display> Graphics> Default Graphics Settings. From there, you can turn on the Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling option.
5) Update your graphics settings: If there are any pending updates for your graphics driver, make sure that you update them on time. You can check for the update of your graphics driver through respective applications like the GeForce Experience for Nvidia.
6) Customise your power plan for high performance: You can set the power plan for your system to high performance by going to the Control Panel> Hardware and Sound> Power Options.
7) Launcher options: Go to the Steam library, right-click on the game and open the properties of the Ark: Survival Evolved. Now, go to the General tab and select the Launcher options. Enter these commands in the Launcher options before launching it:
-high -useallavailablecores -sm4 -dx10 -lowmemory
(Copy and paste these commands on the Launcher options)
In-game settings to get the best graphics in the game:
1) Resolution: Be at the native resolution of your monitor. For example, if you have a monitor with a resolution of 2560×1440, keep the same resolution in the game settings.
2) Windowed Mode: Fullscreen
3) Graphics Quality: Custom
4) Resolution Scale: Slide to the highest value (right side of the screen)
5) World Tile Buffers: Medium
6) View Distance: Medium
7) Anti-aliasing: High
8) Post Processing: High
9) General Shadows: High
10) Terrain Shadows: High
11) Textures: Epic
12) Sky Quality: Move the slider to the extreme right
13) Ground Clutter Density: Keep the slider to a little right of the screen.
14) Ground Clutter Distance: Keep the slider to a little right of the screen.
15) Mesh level of Detail: Keep the slider to a little right of the screen.
16) High-Quality Anisotropic Filtering to Low-Quality Level Streaming: Check all the options available in between the High-Quality Anisotropic Filtering to Low-Quality Level Streaming along with both of these.
So, these were the best settings that will give you the best visual experience that the game can offer. If you want more updates in the world of tech and gaming, do not forget to visit Androidgram.