Spoofing in Pokemon Go is pretty common but many players don’t have proper knowledge on which locations to spoof to increase their account level easily and fast. In this article, we will be sharing details about the best locations for Pokestops/Gyms in Pokemon Go to farm levels. Here’s everything you need to know.
For those who don’t know what spoofing is, it allows you to change your in-game GPS location which means that you can move around on the map without having to move out of your comfort zone. Mobile applications like FGL Pro and PGSharp are well-known spoofing applications that help players spoof in-game. However, there are certain locations in the Pokemon Go map that are filled with gyms/pokestops but many players are unaware of the fact. So, we have prepared this guide to help players know about these locations where they can farm levels easily. More details are shared below.
Best Pokemon Go Coordinates & locations for Pokestops/Gyms in 2021
We will be sharing the Top 5 Best Pokemon Go locations for Pokestops and Gyms along with their coordinates. So, without any further ado, let’s jump right into the details.
1) Santa Monica Pier: 34.0090, -118.4972: This location can be easily found on the map. This location has a bunch of gyms in close proximity so players with the free version of PGSharp can make use of this location as they don’t have the auto walk feature.
2) Wellington, New Zealand: -41.2864, 174.7762: This location is best for accessing events and gyms. If you are interested to play an event, Wellington is the place to go as events start a day early in this location. Also, Wellington is pretty windy most of the time, so there is a higher chance of Dragon-type Pokemon spawning.
3) Osaka, Japan: 34.693725, 135.502254: Osaka’s park is very popular for GO Fest. This location is also known for its huge number of pokemon spawns but if you don’t have premium features of PGSharp including Auto-walk, you will have a hard time accessing gyms over the area. Also, due to the time zone difference, events happen early in this area as well.
4) Zaragoza, Spain: 41.6616, -0.8946: This location is well known for huge clusters which are heavily lured for a higher rate of pokemon spawns. However, Zaragoza isn’t the location you want to visit if you want to participate in raids or gyms.
5) New York: 40.721470, -73.995840: New York is one of the most active locations in the game and is always lured up. Lobbies and gyms fill out very fast so you won’t have to wait before participating in any raids. Featuring close to 500 Pokestops in this location, New York should be the top priority location for you to spoof in-game.
Well, this was our guide on the top 5 best spoofing locations in Pokemon Go. For more such guides and information on new games, make sure to stay tuned with us on AndroidGram.