Bleach: Brave Souls is one of the most famous games among Bleach anime fans. The game is available on a variety of platforms including Android, iOS, Windows, and PlayStation 4. If you want to play the game on Windows, you can access it through Steam. The windows release date of the game was August 2020. This means the game has been there for a while. Developed and published by KLab Inc., you will surely enjoy this 3D action title if you are a fan. The very positive reviews for the game on Steam show that the players are enjoying it. Although many players can play the game without any problem, some are getting an issue where Bleach Brave Souls is not working & launching on Steam. Therefore, we will be discussing the best ways to fix this issue as soon as possible.
Bleach: Brave Souls not working & launching on Steam: Fixes & Workarounds
You can try the following solutions to launch your favorite Bleach game on Steam:
1) Restart the game: The first thing that you need to do is restart the game. This fix is effective in case the might be caused by some temporary issues. Therefore, restarting the game will probably fix the issue in one go.
2) Restart the system: If the game is not opening to any extent and is just forced to close itself, you can try restarting your system and then launch the game.
3) Update your graphics driver: Make sure that your graphics drivers are up-to-date to ensure that there is no compatibility issue with your system. You can do this by going to the official website of your GPU manufacturer or by the app through which you control the features of your GPU.
4) Verify the integrity of files: You can also verify the integrity of Bleach Brave Souls files from Steam. To do this, open Steam’s library and go to the game. Now, navigate to the properties of the game by right-clicking on it. Now, open the Local Files tab inside it. Here, you will see an option to verify the integrity of the files. Click on the option and wait for Steam to finish the scan. After that, try opening the game again.
5) Delete the registry key: For this, head to the registry editor by searching “regedit” in the windows search box and click on the first result. Now, go to the HKEY_CURRENT_USER folder. From here, delete the HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\KLab\BleachBraveSouls registry key. After this, launch the game.
6) Check the system requirements: Make sure that your system can run the game properly without any issues. You can match your system configuration with the following:
- OS: Windows8(64bit), Windows8.1(64bit), Windows 10(64bit)
- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2520M
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel(R) HD Graphics
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: on board
If your system doesn’t meet these requirements, then this might be the cause of the issue. In such a case, you will need to upgrade it to match the minimum system requirements of the game.
So, by applying the above fixes, you might be able to launch the game. However, if nothing works, try reinstalling the game and then contact the support team to get further assistance regarding your problem. Also, do not forget to visit Androidgram for the latest updates in the world of tech and gaming.