Facing the Vivacious Error Code in Call of Duty Vanguard? Not so vivacious, huh? Well, we don’t know why Sledgehammer decided such a name for an error code, but we surely know to help you troubleshoot it. But before that, let’s talk about why you may see an error code like Vivacious. Have you updated your game recently?
According to the developers, the Vivacious error code may show up while updating or installing the game and is common only on PC and PlayStation platforms. And yes, they have indeed suggested ways to solve it. We have also collected a few user suggestions which seemed to be working for many. Find all the fixes and workarounds you will need in this article.
Call of Duty Vanguard had a rough start in terms of bugs and glitches but quickly managed to hold its position banking on the franchise’s oldest fans. However, even the support of fans couldn’t help stop its downfall in terms of sales. Is it a bad COD title? We wouldn’t say so. Being one of the oldest and most popular shooter franchises of all time, Call of Duty titles will obviously maintain standards.
At launch, Vanguard’s Multiplayer modes were mostly praised, but the long list of reported bugs, glitches, and errors made things chaotic. As for the campaign, the story portrayed an intriguing World War II situation. The single-player campaign managed to impress the majority of the player base in terms of plot design. However, not everyone liked the gameplay – dull and short.
While we cannot change the game and its aspects, we can certainly help you solve error codes like Vivacious. Keep reading to know how to get rid of the error code Vivacious.
Also Read: Call of Duty (COD) Vanguard Multiplayer: How to rank up fast & gain more XP?
Call of Duty (COD) Vanguard Vivacious Error code: How to fix it?
According to the developers, if you face a Vivacious Error Code while installing the game, you will need to quit the process and start the installation again. However, many players have reported encountering the error while launching the game too. You can try the following fixes/workarounds:-
1) Firstly, restart your game as soon as you face the error. A simple restart has solved the issue for many.
2) Perform a complete power cycle of your PC or PS5. Check whether the error persists after the power cycle.
3) Some peeps have been able to solve the Vivacious error in Call of Duty Vanguard by using a VPN. Equip a VPN before launching the game and check whether the issue persists (for PC only).
4) Try launching Call of Duty Vanguard from other Call of Duty titles like Cold War or Warzone. If you own Cold War or Warzone, launch any of them and choose to play Call of Duty Vanguard from the game selection menu.
5) Lastly, perform a complete reinstall of Call of Duty Vanguard. This fix has been extremely successful as reported.
If you faced the Vivacious error while updating Call of Duty Vanguard on PlayStation, follow these steps:-
1) Firstly, reboot your PlayStation.
2) Next, Highlight Call of Duty Vanguard on the home screen and press the Options button.
4) Lastly, select Check for updates.
That’s it. You can bid farewell to the annoying Vivacious error and return to playing Call of Duty Vanguard. For more such articles, stay tuned to Androidgram!