Ranking up in shooter games like Call of Duty comes with a lot of perks. Hence, we see a lot of fans reserving time for special XP grind in such games. What are XP points? Well, Call of Duty Vanguard has a lot of answers to that question. Did you know that Vanguard lets you level up individual operators? There are three kinds of “leveling up” in Call of Duty Vanguard and you may want to know about every one of them (They all come with massive perks). So, without further delay, let’s get straight to answering your question – How to rank up fast and gain more XP in Call of Duty Vanguard?
For starters, doing anything and everything can get you those precious XP or experience points in Call of Duty Vanguard. So, the first thing you can do is play loads of matches. The next basic thing to keep in mind is to get as many kills as possible. Thirdly, you will need to win a lot of matches – if you play a lot of matches but don’t have a good win rate, it will not help you get those experience points you want so badly. That’s it – the three most basic things to keep in mind. But, how can we receive XP in tons? That’s how you level up faster, right? Well, when you want to take things to the next level, you will need to get into an XP grind mode. Keep reading to know how to get more XP in Call of Duty Vanguard.
Call of Duty (COD) Vanguard Multiplayer: How to rank up fast & gain more XP?
Call of Duty Vanguard has three kinds of XP that you can collect – Operator XP, Weapon XP, and Player XP. When it comes to Operator XP, you can gain those by playing the Operator and yielding his favorite weapon. You can also focus on Operator Challenges which gets you tons of Operator XP. As for Weapon XP, you can focus on getting a high kill count with that particular weapon to earn maximum XP. Finally, we come to Player XP – the most important one. Player XP will help you rank up in Call of Duty Vanguard while unlocking several benefits like new weapons, perks, killstreaks, and much more. Here’s how you can gain those extra XP in the game –
1) Locate the Challenges tab in your game menu. You will find dedicated XP challenges completing which will get you tons of XP. And, if you complete all the challenges in a category, you will gain an extra 10000 XP!
2) Lookout for XP tokens. Activating those during your XP grind can get you a lot of XP in one go!
3) Play objective multiplayer modes (Champion Hill) for the highest XP gain. Try to make your matches last longer and get as many kills as possible. Keep in mind the challenges and make sure you perform the relevant activities.
4) Participate in double XP events whenever you come across one. As you can imagine, these can help you gain massive amounts of Player XP and help you rank up fast.
5) Playing with Clan members will give you a 10% bonus XP for all types: Player, Weapons, and Operator.
6) Another common suggestion by veterans is to maintain variety while playing matches. Don’t stick to using just one weapon or one operator. Try playing different modes, operators and picking up different weapons to maximize XP gain.
For more articles on Call of Duty Vanguard and other video games, stay tuned to Androidgram!