Call of Duty developers have been working on their next Modern Warfare title for a while now. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 was released back in October 2022 and is still considered one of the worst modern warfare titles ever released. It has over 80% negative reviews, but what about Modern Warfare 3? It’s already set in stone that COD Modern Warfare 3 will be released in the upcoming month. However, what matters most now is getting a grasp of everything that MW3 brings to the table. When we think of something unique or new, perks come to mind. The new live-service Call of Duty games always had perks that players could use or equip to their advantage. Now that MW3 is about to be released globally (already in beta), players may be interested in knowing which perks are the best in the game. So, we have shared this guide featuring details regarding the same.
Perks give you a small advantage in certain aspects. Whether it be more armor or no footsteps while crouching, there are many iconic perks that you can equip in your loadout according to your playstyle. However, before you equip them, you must know which perks are featured in the game, and what advantage they offer.
COD Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Beta Best Perks List
In the beta or early access stage of the game, all the perks have been divided into four categories. Remember that most of them will make their way onto the global or stable server; however, there might be some changes regarding balance or something. Anyway, these are the four categories into which perks are divided:
Several useful perks are assigned to each of these categories and will give you plenty of options to adjust builds depending on your choice. That being said, let’s get right into the details.
- Infantry: It increases your Tac Sprint duration by a noticeable margin. (Default perk)
- Engineer: You can spot the kill streak, field upgrades, and equipment of the enemies through walls. Also, it reduces the recharge time of field upgrades, and using the ADS or aim sight on an enemy will reveal or highlight their equipment for the whole team.
- Gunner: You will be spawned with max ammo, and weapon reloading will take less time.
- Demolition: Restock your lethal and tactical equipment every 25 seconds.
- QuickGrip: The weapon swap speed is increased significantly.
- Scavenger: Get ammo and knives from dead enemies.
- Commando: Provides better accuracy, ADS time, and jumping distance.
- Lightweight: It increases both movement and swimming speed while reducing the noise generated while swimming in water.
- Climbing: This perk reduces fall damage while also providing faster climbing and mantling speeds.
- Stalker: Get increased ADS and strafe movement speed.
- Tactical Pads: With this perk, you can ADS while sliding. Also, it provides more slide distance, so you can cover more ground.
- Covert Sneakers: No or silenced footstep sound or noise.
- EOD Padding: Reduced damage from explosions and fire damage that are non-killstreak.
- Tac Mask: Reduced effects of tactical equipment from the enemy side.
- Mission Control: One less kill is required to activate kill streak.
- Bone Conduction: Increased hearing and the ability to hear faint footsteps more clearly.
- L/R Detector: Warns you when you are in the enemy’s LOS. It works only when you are being aimed at a location that you aren’t aware of.
- Ghost T/V Camo: You won’t be marked on the enemy minimap when they launch a UAV.
What is the best perk?
Want the best perk? It depends on your role. It all depends on what you are playing and which playstyle you prefer. However, according to use, these are the best perks for the given categories:
- Vests Perk: Infantry
- Gloves Perk: Scavenger
- Boots Perk: Covert Sneakers
- Gear Perk: Bone Conduction