Construction Simulator (2022) may be a great addition to the previous installments of the series, but for some setups, it can be a difficult game to run since it is a resource-intensive game. As a result, problems like high GPU usage are arising which can go as far as 100%. Hence, it becomes necessary to address these problems and solve this issue as it can cause heating problems and put serious strain on the GPU. But the question is, how can we limit the GPU usage in our system while playing Construction Simulator (2022)?
Construction Simulator (2022) High GPU (100%) usage issue: How to fix it
Although there is no official solution for the high GPU usage issue, we can still try some workarounds to contain it as much as possible. Therefore, go through every method until your GPU usage gets lower.
1) Limit the FPS of the game: The first thing you need to do is limit the FPS of your game via Steam. To do so, go to the Steam Library. Now, go to the Construction Simulator (2022) and head to its launch options. For this, you will have to open the Properties of the game and move to the General tab. Now, under the Launch option, limit the frame of the game to 60 FPS. You can do this by entering “-targetframerate=60”. After this, the game will not go above 60 FPS and consume less resources.
2) Safe boot your system: You can also safe-boot your system to lower your graphics usage. For this, go to the Run command window by pressing Win+ R. Now, type “misconfig” and click OK. Now, go to the Boot tab, and under Boot options, select Safe Boot. After that, click OK.
3) Turn off background applications: Open the System Configuration by typing “msconfig” in the search bar. Now, go to the Services tab and select “Hide all Microsoft services”. After that, select Disable All. This will disable unnecessary applications that might be consuming your GPU usage.
4) Update your graphics drivers: If your graphics drivers are not up-to-date, make sure that you update them. You can update the graphics driver; you can go to the respective applications for your GPU and update it from there.
5) Open the Game Mode: Go to Settings> Gaming> Game Mode. From there, turn on the Game Mode. Turning on the game mode will enhance the overall performance of your system.
6) Nvidia settings: If you have an Nvidia Graphics card, you can go to the Nvidia Control Panel. From there, go to the 3D settings of the panel and move on to the Program settings. Now, add the Construction Simulator (2022) to the list of programs. Now, switch the V-sync option to Adaptive mode.
Your GPU usage should be reduced after you follow these settings. However, if the problem persists, try re-installing the game. On this note, we hope that this article was able to improve the performance of your system. For more updates in the world of tech and gaming, do not forget to visit Androidgram.