Wondering how to farm gold coins in Cult of the Lamb? Then you, my friend, might want to read the complete article. The gold coin is an important currency in the game. You can purchase all sorts of items from the vendors using the coins. You will get your hands on gold coins from the very beginning of the game. But, there is not much use for this item in the early stages. The use will eventually show up once you meet Forneus. So in this article, we will tell you how to farm gold coins in Cult of the Lamb. Make sure to stick with us till the end.
Cult of the Lamb is an indie video game where you are a lamb. A mysterious god saves your life when you were about to die. Now, your goal is to build a large group of followers in the game of that god and offer them sacrifices. You will meet rival cult leaders who will challenge and disrupt your rituals. You will need to defeat them in order to increase your power. Collecting the gold coins in Cult of the Lamb will allow you to purchase items that will help you on your journey. So without any further ado, let us begin.
| Also read: How to get Gold in Naraka Bladepoint?
Cult of the Lamb: How to farm Gold Coins?
So, there are a couple of ways to farm gold coins in Cult of the Lamb. Most of them are feasible but a few of them can get tedious. Nevertheless, we have listed all the methods below for you to try. So with any more delays, let us proceed.
1) After each boss battle, you receive a chest. These chests contain a lot of gold coins. So, never forget to open these chests and fill your pockets with gold coins.
2) Keep destroying the surrounding items. Some of them contain important items as well as gold coins that will come in handy.
3) You can also complete boss battles that you have already defeated in order to farm gold coins. Since you can repeat this process as many times as you can, it is a good way to collect a lot of gold coins.
4) Get the Rabbit’s Foot tarot card. This item will greatly boost the number of gold coins that you can collect. So, make sure to purchase it.
5) After you clear Darkwood, you can start farming and selling different items. To do this, go to the chest near the altar and sell all the items that you don’t need. This is also an awesome way to get a lot of gold coins in Cult of the Lamb.
6) If you have Gold Nuggets and have already set up a refinery, you can smelt them into gold coins. This is a good way to collect this item because you can get these nuggets from chests after defeating a boss.
Well, these were some methods to farm gold coins in Cult of the Lamb. We hope that you found this article helpful. Stay tuned to Android Gram, and happy gaming.