The Dead by Daylight game is a constant struggle between the killers and the survivors. While survivors try to make their way through the map, killers are always on the chase. One such killer in the game is Trickster or Ji-Woon Hak. Trickster is a killer in the game that is hungry for the chase of killing. Trickster is a male character with a nationality of South Korea. The power of the killer is Showstopper. Trickster carries a Polished Head-smasher and has a special attack on his side. Moreover, the killer has a ranged attack type and can unleash a flurry of blades with the help of his power, the Showstopper. The voice lines of the trickster in Dead by Daylight are intense and scary. If you are also wondering what all the voice lines of Trickster in Dead by Daylight (DBD) are, go through the end of this article.
Also read: Dead by Daylight (DBD) Pinhead voice lines
Dead by Daylight (DBD) Trickster voice lines
There are different situations in which Trickster has something unique to say. Every situation occurs in the game at a different time or by a different action. Since the origin of Trickster traces back to South Korea, it is a bit complex to translate what he’s saying due to the background noise and his exotic accent at times. However, we have still taken different situations and tried to translate what the Trickster might be saying. The original intent of his speech may be a little bit different but this is the best we can do as of now. Until any official voice line translation of Trickster comes, these are the things he might be saying in different situations.
Situation 1) When the Trickster reloads his knives, he says either of these two things-
1) “좋아서 (Johaseo)” which means “Since it’s nice” in English.
2) “이걸래 (Igeoya)” has a translation that roughly means, “This is it.”
3) “그래 이고야” (guerae goya) which can mean “Yes, I go” or “Yes, I’ll kill you,” depending upon the context.
Situation 2) When the Trickster finds a survivor in the locker, he says either of these two things-
1) 예쁘네~ (Yebbeune) which translates to “You’re Beautiful~”
2) 찾았다!” (Chajatda) which translates to “Found you!”
2) In one of the recent updates, Trickster says “Let’s be together until we die!” to the survivor.
Situation 3) When the Trickster hooks a survivor, he says-
1) 좋아 (Joha) which translates to “Nice.”
Situation 4) When Trickster is hunting down a survivor, he says-
1) 그래 이거야 (Geurae Igeoya) which translates to “Alright, this is it.”
Situation 5) When the Trickster gets stunned, you will hear him say-
1) 아이씨 (Sissi) which translates to “Damn”
2) 짜증나! (Jjajeungna) which means “How annoying”
3) “진자” (jinja) which translates to “Really?”
4) Trickster also happens to use some phrases cursing the survivor who stuns him.
Situation 6) Whenever the Trickster starts a Mori, you will hear him say-
1) 간다! (Ganda) which means “Go!”, “Let’s go!”, or “Are you going?” depending upon the context.
Situation 7) When Trickster ends his Mori, he says-
1) 감사합니다 (Gamsahabnida) which translates to “Thank you.”
Situation 8) When Trickster hooks a survivor, these are the words he says afterward-
1) “좋았어!” (Johatseo) which translates to “Nice.”
So, these are the lines of Trickster with a rough translation from the Korean language. However, these lines are enough to give you an idea of the personality of the Trickster in Dead By Daylight. To know about more interesting information like this on games and tech, do not forget to visit Androidgram.